Tell me why Xbox One is worth the $200 more over Wii U

#91Semp1Posted 3/15/2014 7:05:10 AM
This TC must like making people laugh. Thank you TC I have fully lived now. Lol. Wii U? Lmaooooo. Shouldn't even be as much as a xbox360 bundle.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#92Juzten76Posted 3/15/2014 7:10:53 AM
Because I enjoy 3rd party games.
#93avanentPosted 3/15/2014 7:20:58 AM
iggyhaxor posted...
Nobody wants to move to play video games or deal with the stupid controllers for the wii/wii u

I hated the wii because of the stupid controllers

After a long day and gym session last thing i wanna do is flail about trying to play a game

Which is why MS should force everyone to pay for the kinect?
#94mike468Posted 3/15/2014 7:28:32 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Can't play CD, DVD, or Blue Ray

Considering the Wii-U is a device Nintendo designed to be front and center and integrated into the living room with various channels and programs, it's baffling that Nintendo still refuses to include DVD functionality in the system.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#95Laylow12Posted 3/15/2014 10:00:01 AM
The Wii-U has more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. It also has much higher rated games and exclusives than the XBOX ONE, so if you're looking to why the XBOX ONE is $200 more than the Wii-U, its certainly not games. My guess is that high-tech IR camera & microphone array; KINECT 2.0.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#96-StarCraftPosted 3/15/2014 10:50:38 AM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Relies on Mario/DK/Zelda over and over and over

Hang on now, you may not like the Wii U, but it has a lot of games other than just Mario, DK and Zelda, here is a list of the games I personally own for the system myself.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
The Wonderful 101
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U
Assassin's Creed III
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Rayman Legends
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic Lost World
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
New Super Mario Bros. U
Super Mario 3D World
Darksiders II
ZombiU

And there's many more games than that for the system as well that I don't have.

And games that I'm planning on getting for the system that are coming out this year.

Bayonetta 2
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros U
Monolith Soft X

Yarn Yoshi
Sonic Boom
Hyrule Warriors
Watch Dogs

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku
Child of Light
Project Cars (maybe PC).

For mulitplats for other games that the Wii U doesn't get, I get those for the PC. I'm planning on getting a Xbox One when a few more exclusives come out for the system and a price drop or decent sale hits, but I'm content with my PC and Wii U as of now.

I still don't get how people do not have a capable gaming PC in 2014, its pretty ridiculous I think, it's not that expensive to build a good gaming PC and still have money left over for some games. People are missing out on a lot of great PC games.

FPS are always better on PC and I prefer playing Racing and Fighting multiplats on consoles, because of the bigger install base, even though you can use proprietary controllers on the PC, like the Xbox 360 controller I use sometimes for Racers like (Project Cars) and platform games.

Anyways, If people don't like those Wii U games that's fine, but to think there's no other games worth owning than either Super Mario 3D World or Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze as of right now for the Nintendo Wii U is just silly, not directed at you by the way, just overall people's assumptions I read on the boards.

Thanks.
---
3DS FC: 2595-1380-9970
Ign: GHOST
#97TannerCKGPosted 3/15/2014 12:06:22 PM
I have become enlightened to why I stay off the XBL headset. Seems a brain disease is spreading.

Some think that people will seriously give up on gaming just to play online FPS for life? We're not all teenagers here

Even if the price was the other way around there would be liable arguments. Wii U comes with a damn TV screen out of the box. Never have to pay a cent for online play or streaming services apps

In defense of ONE I guess you could say the shadow that tree casts is a bit clearer in COD Ghosts
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
#98rgwPosted 3/15/2014 12:09:48 PM
The Wii U is practically the Xbox 360 under the hood with a gamepad. Thats why.
---
rgw
--
#99RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/15/2014 12:28:38 PM
-StarCraft posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Hang on now, you may not like the Wii U, but it has a lot of games other than just Mario, DK and Zelda, here is a list of the games I personally own for the system myself.

Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
The Wonderful 101
Assassin's Creed III
Rayman Legends
Sonic Lost World
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Super Mario 3D World
Darksiders II
ZombiU

And games that I'm planning on getting for the system that are coming out this year.

Bayonetta 2
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros U
Monolith Soft X

Yarn Yoshi
Sonic Boom
Hyrule Warriors
Watch Dogs

Child of Light
Project Cars (maybe PC).

For mulitplats for other games that the Wii U doesn't get, I get those for the PC. I'm planning on getting a Xbox One when a few more exclusives come out for the system and a price drop or decent sale hits, but I'm content with my PC and Wii U as of now.

I still don't get how people do not have a capable gaming PC in 2014, its pretty ridiculous I think, it's not that expensive to build a good gaming PC and still have money left over for some games. People are missing out on a lot of great PC games.

FPS are always better on PC and I prefer playing Racing and Fighting multiplats on consoles, because of the bigger install base, even though you can use proprietary controllers on the PC, like the Xbox 360 controller I use sometimes for Racers like (Project Cars) and platform games.

Anyways, If people don't like those Wii U games that's fine, but to think there's no other games worth owning than either Super Mario 3D World or Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze as of right now for the Nintendo Wii U is just silly, not directed at you by the way, just overall people's assumptions I read on the boards.

Thanks.

Does that change what nintendo relies on? No... nintendo relies on mario/dk/zelda to do the majority of its sales. All multiplats are better on other consoles. You mention Most Wanted but wheres Rivals? You mention several WiiU games that were last gen XB/PS.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#100Laylow12Posted 3/15/2014 12:34:16 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
-StarCraft posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
The Wonderful 101
Assassin's Creed III
Rayman Legends
Sonic Lost World
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Super Mario 3D World
Darksiders II
ZombiU

Bayonetta 2
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros U
Monolith Soft X

Yarn Yoshi
Sonic Boom
Hyrule Warriors
Watch Dogs

Child of Light
Project Cars (maybe PC).

Thanks.

Does that change what nintendo relies on? No... nintendo relies on mario/dk/zelda to do the majority of its sales. All multiplats are better on other consoles. You mention Most Wanted but wheres Rivals? You mention several WiiU games that were last gen XB/PS.

All mulitplats run better on PC and PS4. Does that make XBOX ONE worth the $500? It's the same thing and the PS4 is $100 cheaper!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin