Just bought a Titanfall bundle... but not for Titanfall. :/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just bought a Titanfall bundle... but not for Titanfall. :/

User Info: midgar

midgar
2 years ago#1
The urge to play FM5 finally won me over, but the local GS' were out of the FM5 bundles. Traded in
my old Wii and 2 games and got $130. Figured why the hell not, ya know? All I'm playing on PS4 is
BF4 right now, but I prefer it to CoD with robots, any day. Then, I open the box and realize TF is a
download coupon and not a physical copy (lol, my expectations) and I died a little inside. Balls, man.

Balls.

So much for selling TF or trading it in. Already have BF4 Premium with 200hrs invested, so meh to TF.

On the plus side, I got an Xbone, a year of XBLG, and FM5 for $500 on the nose for trading just a Wii p-much.
My only real woe in all this is FM5 won't get credit for selling the system and TF will, when I didn't even
really want it. Anyway, long story short, welcome another brother to the god damn multi-console masta race.

Hey, at least the ONE game I'm going to be playing non-stop on XBone is actually an exclusive, mirite???
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]

User Info: BansDontWork

BansDontWork
2 years ago#2
Can I has TF code?
I feast on that control method you call Karma.

User Info: YumeOMiru

YumeOMiru
2 years ago#3
BansDontWork posted...
Can I has TF code?

Only if you learn to spell.
Having a dream is essential to live.

User Info: extanker

extanker
2 years ago#4
I'm sure you could sell the code on Ebay.

midgar
2 years ago#5
No, you can not has my robots just yet. I'm sorry.

I have to ascertain whether or not TF has stupid crap like perks and weird airstrike type junk first, or if it's actually different than CoD.

midgar
2 years ago#6
extanker posted...
I'm sure you could sell the code on Ebay.

This is tempting, actually. I honestly didn't look into the game much since all I want is FM5.

I'd trade it for an FM5 season pass in a heartbeat, though!

User Info: Darth_Stinkius

Darth_Stinkius
2 years ago#7
midgar posted...
No, you can not has my robots just yet. I'm sorry.

I have to ascertain whether or not TF has stupid crap like perks and weird airstrike type junk first, or if it's actually different than CoD.

Well, I enjoy FPS games, love BF 4, really enjoying Titanfall so far and I hate every COD after MW2...

Watch some of the live streams first
XBOX 360/One - Darth Stinkius
PS3 - darth_stinkius

midgar
2 years ago#8
I may just do that. MW2 was actually the last CoD I played before MAG became my go-to FPS last gen.

Yes, MAG. xD

Is there a demo on XBL for TF at all? Setting my Xbone up as I type, lol.

User Info: UltimatesTruth

UltimatesTruth
2 years ago#9
MAG.

I forgot that game existed...
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w

User Info: crucial

crucial
2 years ago#10
If you sell codes for 5 or 10 bucks cheaper people will eat them up,did it with Forza and KI,but its a great game with a lot more being added for free in the near future so I would hold on to it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just bought a Titanfall bundle... but not for Titanfall. :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived