Just bought a Titanfall bundle... but not for Titanfall. :/

#1midgarPosted 3/14/2014 5:13:58 PM
The urge to play FM5 finally won me over, but the local GS' were out of the FM5 bundles. Traded in
my old Wii and 2 games and got $130. Figured why the hell not, ya know? All I'm playing on PS4 is
BF4 right now, but I prefer it to CoD with robots, any day. Then, I open the box and realize TF is a
download coupon and not a physical copy (lol, my expectations) and I died a little inside. Balls, man.

Balls.

So much for selling TF or trading it in. Already have BF4 Premium with 200hrs invested, so meh to TF.

On the plus side, I got an Xbone, a year of XBLG, and FM5 for $500 on the nose for trading just a Wii p-much.
My only real woe in all this is FM5 won't get credit for selling the system and TF will, when I didn't even
really want it. Anyway, long story short, welcome another brother to the god damn multi-console masta race.

Hey, at least the ONE game I'm going to be playing non-stop on XBone is actually an exclusive, mirite???
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]
#2BansDontWorkPosted 3/14/2014 5:15:17 PM
Can I has TF code?
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#3YumeOMiruPosted 3/14/2014 5:18:34 PM
BansDontWork posted...
Can I has TF code?

Only if you learn to spell.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#4extankerPosted 3/14/2014 5:18:39 PM
I'm sure you could sell the code on Ebay.
#5midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 5:18:55 PM
No, you can not has my robots just yet. I'm sorry.

I have to ascertain whether or not TF has stupid crap like perks and weird airstrike type junk first, or if it's actually different than CoD.
---
#6midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 5:22:08 PM
extanker posted...
I'm sure you could sell the code on Ebay.

This is tempting, actually. I honestly didn't look into the game much since all I want is FM5.

I'd trade it for an FM5 season pass in a heartbeat, though!
---
#7Darth_StinkiusPosted 3/14/2014 5:22:12 PM
midgar posted...
No, you can not has my robots just yet. I'm sorry.

I have to ascertain whether or not TF has stupid crap like perks and weird airstrike type junk first, or if it's actually different than CoD.

Well, I enjoy FPS games, love BF 4, really enjoying Titanfall so far and I hate every COD after MW2...

Watch some of the live streams first
---
XBOX 360/One - Darth Stinkius
PS3 - darth_stinkius
#8midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 5:26:48 PM
I may just do that. MW2 was actually the last CoD I played before MAG became my go-to FPS last gen.

Yes, MAG. xD

Is there a demo on XBL for TF at all? Setting my Xbone up as I type, lol.
---
#9UltimatesTruthPosted 3/15/2014 3:55:20 AM
MAG.

I forgot that game existed...
---
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w
#10crucialPosted 3/15/2014 4:43:51 AM
If you sell codes for 5 or 10 bucks cheaper people will eat them up,did it with Forza and KI,but its a great game with a lot more being added for free in the near future so I would hold on to it.