Just bought a Titanfall bundle... but not for Titanfall. :/

#11mcnichojPosted 3/15/2014 4:59:29 AM
You'll probably be doo doo at it and call it a bad game, just sell the code now and save my eyes the pain.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#12_SCOTSLADPosted 3/15/2014 5:34:24 AM
Not trying to tell you what to do but well ... Install and play Titainfall! There I said it :)

Anyhow I am not a fps person I really don't like battlefield or cod, but there is something to this Titanfall, sure lots of people round these parts are slating it but if me a person who sucks at fps games and not particularly fond likes it I am sure someone who likes shooters will.

I can only play for a short time but I think that's just me in small doses it's great I just can't see myself playing it for hours and hours.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#13midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 1:01:12 PM
mcnichoj posted...
You'll probably be doo doo at it and call it a bad game, just sell the code now and save my eyes the pain.

I'm more objective than that. Just because MW2 was my last CoD, it doesn't mean I suck at FPS or
don't play them. It just means the franchise lost it's luster to me because certain mechanics seemed
kind of cheesy . I'm solid 500+SPM/1.5+KD player in BF games minimum, and was even better at
CSS and MAG by a large margin. Hopefully the rest of the community isn't as elitist or presumptuous.

I'll probably give it a go after I need a break from FM5, though.
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]
#14wildkiller65Posted 3/15/2014 7:54:27 PM
I sold my voucher for $50 on kijiji... Then bought the disc version =)
---
Games: http://users.ign.com/collection/wildkiller65
DVDs: http://wildkiller65.dvdaf.com/owned
#15snakeyes01Posted 3/15/2014 8:03:00 PM
how the hell did u get 130 for the wii and two games ? A wii trade value is like 30 bucks at gs
---
3ds fc 0662-3423-8619 / GT yunrocks / psn yunrocks " I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated."
#16Sega_Saturn09Posted 3/15/2014 8:03:14 PM
I love women.
---
PS4 PREORDER PAID OFF!!!! 11/15/13!!!! PLAYING KILLZONE SHADOWFALL FIRST!!!!
#17SpiritLink0Posted 3/15/2014 8:05:52 PM
Well I didn't like any of the CoD or Battlefield games that I played and I love Titanfall.
#18ACx7Posted 3/15/2014 8:06:59 PM
midgar posted...
No, you can not has my robots just yet. I'm sorry.

I have to ascertain whether or not TF has stupid crap like perks and weird airstrike type junk first, or if it's actually different than CoD.

It has very limited "perks" and no Killstreak rewards. THe only reward is your Titan and it comes once the time reaches 0. If you enjoy Battlefield for the massive full scale battles with jets and stuff you're probably not going to get as much enjoyment out of Titanfall as someone that prefers smaller maps and player counts.
#19midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 11:44:24 AM
ACx7 posted...
midgar posted...
No, you can not has my robots just yet. I'm sorry.

I have to ascertain whether or not TF has stupid crap like perks and weird airstrike type junk first, or if it's actually different than CoD.

It has very limited "perks" and no Killstreak rewards. THe only reward is your Titan and it comes once the time reaches 0. If you enjoy Battlefield for the massive full scale battles with jets and stuff you're probably not going to get as much enjoyment out of Titanfall as someone that prefers smaller maps and player counts.

Well, I play Rush exclusively, so medium map size is fine. Not into planes, just tanks and infantry, so I'm good.
---
#20midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 11:50:34 AM
snakeyes01 posted...
how the hell did u get 130 for the wii and two games ? A wii trade value is like 30 bucks at gs

That's for older hardware.

New model NSMB bundle with WiiMote+ is $52, with 50% extra when towards an Xbone, so that
alone was $75, not counting the extra remote, etc. Did the 2 games separately (one was NFS:R on
PS4), since there was a different deal making a new copy of FM5 $30 when you trade a select
game, as well as 40% bonus credit. One year of XBLG was only $40 when bought with an Xbone.

Good deal since I got the Wii bundle 3 black fridays ago for $99.
---