Titanfall vs PxZ Garden Warfare???

#1IMProdiGYPosted 3/14/2014 6:34:15 PM
Both Casual games which do you choose??? - Results (73 votes)
Titanfall
54.79% (40 votes)
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
45.21% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Made a topic about Titanfall and I feel it's easy and to a point boring because there is no challenge. If I'm going to play a CASUAL game I would rather play PvZ which miles more challenging. And FUN!!
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#2IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 6:40:22 PM
Sad I put x lol you know what mean lol!!

I should of thought of PS fanboy's. They will choose PvZ just to hurt Titanfall.
---
#3Logical_OnePosted 3/14/2014 6:43:09 PM
Honestly--BOTH.

They're just so fun and they complement each other quite well. TF is epic and intense but PvZ is more laid back and quirky; bottom line, they're both must own exclusives IMO.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#4kidwgmPosted 3/14/2014 7:51:19 PM
Logical_One posted...
Honestly--BOTH.

They're just so fun and they complement each other quite well. TF is epic and intense but PvZ is more laid back and quirky; bottom line, they're both must own exclusives IMO.
---

100% agree.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#5IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 8:55:04 PM
I'm actually shocked by the numbers so far. But like I said, It could be the ps trolls.
---
#6Reflex-ArcPosted 3/14/2014 8:58:09 PM
Both?
Both.
Both is good.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#7abbeldydooPosted 3/14/2014 9:08:10 PM
I took one look at PVZ and dismissed it then heard nothing but positivity so i went back and watched some videos and still see nothing that looks that good.Looks like the game was made from regurgitated skittles so i dismissed it yet again.Now i sit here after all that rethinking yet again that dismissing it may have been a mistake because all i hear from anyone that plays it is that it is good.

I may break down and buy the dam thing just to satisfy my curiosity of the game.Is the population solid after TF?
---
Don't mod me bro!
#8Moon_StruckPosted 3/14/2014 9:15:44 PM
I may be in the minority here, but PvZ is a game I had preordered and absolutely loved. For a few hours. Titanfall I hated the beta, and picked up hesitantly only due to being bored with all the other available games and absolutely love it.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5s via PowerFAQs 1.14
#9SabramPosted 3/14/2014 9:23:24 PM
They're both good in their own way. As far as overall enjoyability goes... Well I have to say the quirkyness of PvZ is more fun to me. There's a lot less nerd raging over the game, and a hell of a lot less fanboys praising it. It's not a blockbuster 10mil seller by any means...

Well, people said that about Minecraft too.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
#10Maverick_ReznorPosted 3/14/2014 9:34:42 PM
Lol dude just how pathetic can you get? Its one thing to be jealous of titanfall, but garden warfare? how embarrassing.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, South Park:SoT and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886