With all the hype.. I was expecting more..

#21kyncaniPosted 3/15/2014 5:30:26 AM
dnmt posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
dnmt posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
dnmt posted...
If you go to bf4stats.com you'll find that PC has the most concurrent players, PS4 a close second and Xbone is dead last by a pretty huge margin.

Who cares about a pc based fps games.... That does not speak for how many people are playing what.

It's literally the number of people playing the game, lol. What more do you want?

Yeah what does battlefield4 have to do with anything? It can't even sell more than a yearly franchise lol.

I'm not sure what your point here is, seems like you're just sticking your fingers in your ears and going "LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU".

That's because there aren't many people with a Xbox One, or they're just not playing games.

PC - 43,912
PS3 - 39,116
XBOX360 - 15,162
XBOXONE - 9,427
PS4 - 43,149

What is more surprising is how unpopular the Xbox 360 is O.O
#22Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 5:34:15 AM

That is currently on-line. Remember, 360's biggest success is in the U.S, where it is early in the morning of a Saturday. Check it later this evening.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#23kyncaniPosted 3/15/2014 5:39:29 AM
Rome218 posted...

That is currently on-line. Remember, 360's biggest success is in the U.S, where it is early in the morning of a Saturday. Check it later this evening.

True. That's what I was thinking. Didn't think it was that bad in EU though.
#24Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 5:41:35 AM
There are other variables to be considered, too. BF4 stats does not really prove anything. It is not the number one selling game on any console or on pc. PS4 players have such a limited library, and at this time almost all xb1 owners are playing Titanfall.

On 360, CoD may be played more for all we know. We don't know, though.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#25Tyronelio1Posted 3/15/2014 5:43:08 AM
kyncani posted...
Rome218 posted...

True. That's what I was thinking. Didn't think it was that bad in EU though.

Well dice did all but drop support for the 360, it's the worst possible version and it runs like a turd most of the time but is really good when you get really lucky.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#26iSkadooshPosted 3/15/2014 7:23:42 AM
CapwnD posted...
Sometimes I wonder how some of you function in reality.

Far better than someone who gets upset over other peoples opinions on a plastic box.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#27Born LuckyPosted 3/15/2014 9:24:42 AM
The tc posted an easy to understand observation.
After reading the first dozen responses or so, i realize that the people defending Titanfall are the same ones who don't have the brainpower to understand simple sentences
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#28CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 10:22:48 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
CapwnD posted...
Sometimes I wonder how some of you function in reality.

Far better than someone who gets upset over other peoples opinions on a plastic box.

I doubt it. Some of you people have some deep, deep issues, spending so much of your time trolling a forum for a piece of plastic that you absolutely hate.

I'm simply pointing out the patheticness of people like you. You're the one mad at a piece of plastic.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#29MonicasBackPosted 3/15/2014 10:29:08 AM
If DS2 was released on xbone, I would have gotten it instead in a heartbeat.
---
Monicaaa
#30nableetPosted 3/15/2014 10:52:35 AM
Rome218 posted...
There are other variables to be considered, too. BF4 stats does not really prove anything. It is not the number one selling game on any console or on pc. PS4 players have such a limited library, and at this time almost all xb1 owners are playing Titanfall.

On 360, CoD may be played more for all we know. We don't know, though.

Are there stats showing how many people are playing Titanfall? Also, using terms like "almost all" is pretty silly. Unless you think Titanfall has sold anywhere near 3M+ copies on xbone?

And finally, if the xbone players have so much to play, compared to the PS4 owners, why are they "almost all" playing this one game?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff