With all the hype.. I was expecting more..

#31Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 9:56:22 AM
Rome218 posted...
Gamefaqs does not represent regular people. If it did, XB1 would have launched as a disaster and PS4 would be the one with fun games. I agree with the guy who says he knows people irl who are playing or plan to play TF. I know this as well, and I also do not know anyone irl who likes Dark Souls. In fact, if I want to dig deeper, most of them love CoD, Madden, and Gears of War, popular games that are hated on here and other sites.

If you listen to this board, you would think PC gaming is such a large thing. Yes, there are a lot of PC games out there, but the PC gamers that buy triple A titles that come on consoles are a minority. Here is how you can tell if PC gaming is all the rage in real world America:

Go to Wal Mart, Best Buy, Target, Circuit City and go to the computer section. None of these stores are pushing a real gaming PC because most people do not buy PCs to game. Best Buy may have an overpriced PC with an older graphics card, and if you buy that you just got gipped.

They sell them, all prebuilts are garbage but you can buy them, BB, Walmart, all sell high end gaming GPUs, even Gamestop

Just because its not at the store you visit, some are sold online, some in stores..

Also, Titanfall is selling better on PC than Xbox One, according to Amazons top 10

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=vg_homepage_quicklinks_bestsellers?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=07JDD7X6NVW419KHH315&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1737241102&pf_rd_i=468642

Actually Titanfall for the PC is selling better than anything 360/Xbone related
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#32iSkadooshPosted 3/15/2014 10:54:11 AM
CapwnD posted...

I Know right. I have some deep, deep issues, spending so much of my time defending a forum for a piece of plastic that I absolutely worship.

I'm simply pointing out the patheticness of people like me. I'm the one obsessed with piece of plastic.

Fixed that for you. Also fyi I own an xbone, and have spent the majority of my time playing PvZ this week so how do I hate it exactly? I just like to come here because rabid fanboys such as yourself amuse me.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#33Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 2:47:26 PM(edited)
nableet posted...
Rome218 posted...
There are other variables to be considered, too. BF4 stats does not really prove anything. It is not the number one selling game on any console or on pc. PS4 players have such a limited library, and at this time almost all xb1 owners are playing Titanfall.

On 360, CoD may be played more for all we know. We don't know, though.

Are there stats showing how many people are playing Titanfall? Also, using terms like "almost all" is pretty silly. Unless you think Titanfall has sold anywhere near 3M+ copies on xbone?

And finally, if the xbone players have so much to play, compared to the PS4 owners, why are they "almost all" playing this one game?

I do not think that is an unfair assessment to make. MS has always done well with the FPS crowd. What are the number 1 sellers on each platform last we checked? CoD and BF4.

With a new really hyped FPS, almost everyone is going to be jumping on that bandwagon.

If I had a PS4, I suppose I'd be playing BF4 too. Since there is such a small amount of games to play, it would be between that or CoD:Ghosts for my on-line fix. It makes sense, look at BF statistics now. Almost all systems are even except the one that has Titanfall.

I own BF4 and have not played it since TF.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#34Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 3:00:08 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Rome218 posted...
Gamefaqs does not represent regular people. If it did, XB1 would have launched as a disaster and PS4 would be the one with fun games. I agree with the guy who says he knows people irl who are playing or plan to play TF. I know this as well, and I also do not know anyone irl who likes Dark Souls. In fact, if I want to dig deeper, most of them love CoD, Madden, and Gears of War, popular games that are hated on here and other sites.

If you listen to this board, you would think PC gaming is such a large thing. Yes, there are a lot of PC games out there, but the PC gamers that buy triple A titles that come on consoles are a minority. Here is how you can tell if PC gaming is all the rage in real world America:

Go to Wal Mart, Best Buy, Target, Circuit City and go to the computer section. None of these stores are pushing a real gaming PC because most people do not buy PCs to game. Best Buy may have an overpriced PC with an older graphics card, and if you buy that you just got gipped.

They sell them, all prebuilts are garbage but you can buy them, BB, Walmart, all sell high end gaming GPUs, even Gamestop

Just because its not at the store you visit, some are sold online, some in stores..

Also, Titanfall is selling better on PC than Xbox One, according to Amazons top 10

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=vg_homepage_quicklinks_bestsellers?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=07JDD7X6NVW419KHH315&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1737241102&pf_rd_i=468642

Actually Titanfall for the PC is selling better than anything 360/Xbone related

The Titanfall on PC being better is subjective. I like using the new xbox controller and I imagine the majority of PC gamers sit behind a desk. There are more PC gamers right now then XB1, perhaps if PC gaming started at the same time as the XB1 you can compare that.

Also, no you cannot get good graphics cards at any of those stores. The closest one is Best Buy, and you have to go over to them and have them order it. On stock they carry mid range GPUs that are severely overpriced.

I used to be a PC gamer. o_O Look at my reviews, I even reviewed Oblivion for PC and complained that the interface seemed like it was meant for consoles. I do not need people explaining to me about PC gaming, I hated using a mouse or having a piss poor port, because we were an afterthought after the console release.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill