New Xbox 1 owner, boy was I wrong about this system!!

#1hitman911usPosted 3/15/2014 8:37:55 AM
So like most people I fell into the PS4 hype, don't get me wrong the PS4 is a very good console, the problem for me is PSN (I have a 50 mb Internet speed so the problem is not on my end). So 2 days ago I decided to trade in my PS4 to get the Titanfall bundle, in part because I was sick of the laggy psn servers, and because it was as good as anytime to do so since gamestop was offering $397 for my PS4.

After I hoped over, 3 of my friends went and did the same thing (we we're all 360 gamers last gen), and a fourth will also be doing this soon. We are all extremely impressed by this console, I honestly don't understand why this console gets so much flak, the servers are awesome, and the multiplats look the same to me (X1 versions seem a little more colorful). I'd say it just became popular to hate it after their E3 mess, I will be picking up a PS4 a few years from now, just to play the great exclusives they will have, but will be buying anything related with online play for the X1 cus of the more reliable servers.
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!
#2chrish909Posted 3/15/2014 8:42:33 AM
I had a similar situation, I bought ps3 thinking the online was on par with xbl but I was wrong. Biggest waste of 200$.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#3hitman911us(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 8:46:41 AM
chrish909 posted...
I had a similar situation, I bought ps3 thinking the online was on par with xbl but I was wrong. Biggest waste of 200$.

See I loved the PS3 for the exclusives, but hated the ui (don't like the PS4's much either though it is an improvement to the ps3) and the laggy servers. This gen will be same as last gen for me, PS4 for their exclusives, X1 for exclusive s as well but mainly for Xbox Live.
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!
#4hitman911us(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 8:49:19 AM
My only complaints with the Xbone so far are how ridiculously long it takes to install a game, about 3x as long as PS4, and the other is the shoulder bumpers of the controller, they just feel off to me.
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!
#5tokenblackguy23Posted 3/15/2014 8:50:52 AM
Never trade a Console for a Console, at some point you will just regret it. I went through this last gen swapping from PS3 to Xbox 360 based on what exclusives would release. But this Gen I am smarter I just purchased both a PS4 and Xbox One so I dont have to justify anything like saying one systems servers are laggy blah blah blah. You are just making excuses and justifying why you would want to trade it in knowing if you had the money to own both you would.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#68waystomondayPosted 3/15/2014 8:54:42 AM
As a player of both online systems they are exactly the same when it comes to multiplayer performance end of story
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#7tokenblackguy23Posted 3/15/2014 8:58:42 AM
8waystomonday posted...
As a player of both online systems they are exactly the same when it comes to multiplayer performance end of story

Your statement couldn't be more wrong both systems are not the same, nor do they have the same games. Is Outlast on Xbox One? is Max Curse of the Brotherhood on PS4? Do I need to purchase an adapter to use my after market head sets on the Xbox One? Do I need a male/male USB to use my head sets on the PS4? What do I get with games with Gold on Xbox One? What do I get with PSN games every month? please dont open your mouth again if you dont know what you are talking about.
---
LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#8BjornAgainstPosted 3/15/2014 9:02:38 AM
8waystomonday posted...

This. PSN is much faster on PS4 than it was on PS3, online gameplay is perfectly fine on either system but where PS+ has the huge advantage over XBox Live is in the free games you get to play with your subscription.
#9Reece504Posted 3/15/2014 9:02:58 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
8waystomonday posted...

Your statement couldn't be more wrong both systems are not the same, nor do they have the same games. Is Outlast on Xbox One? is Max Curse of the Brotherhood on PS4? Do I need to purchase an adapter to use my after market head sets on the Xbox One? Do I need a male/male USB to use my head sets on the PS4? What do I get with games with Gold on Xbox One? What do I get with PSN games every month? please dont open your mouth again if you dont know what you are talking about.

outlast is coming to xbox one as well though but you right about everything else
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#10BjornAgainstPosted 3/15/2014 9:08:30 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
8waystomonday posted...

None of thise things you mention have to do with multiplayer performance however, no one said both systems have all the same features but as far as multiplayer performance goes both systems do perform pretty equally well.