New Xbox 1 owner, boy was I wrong about this system!!

#11MrImpatient35Posted 3/15/2014 8:09:30 AM
I agree TC. When I got the Titanfall bundle, I wanted to try out most features of X1 that people would constantly trash on these boards. I tried them all, and I don't see what the problem was. Everything works fine to me. Maybe people were just bashing X1 for the hell of it, cause I don't see a problem...other than the slightly smaller than usual thumbsticks.
---
FML
#12tokenblackguy23Posted 3/15/2014 8:12:48 AM
BjornAgainst posted...
tokenblackguy23 posted...
8waystomonday posted...
As a player of both online systems they are exactly the same when it comes to multiplayer performance end of story

Your statement couldn't be more wrong both systems are not the same, nor do they have the same games. Is Outlast on Xbox One? is Max Curse of the Brotherhood on PS4? Do I need to purchase an adapter to use my after market head sets on the Xbox One? Do I need a male/male USB to use my head sets on the PS4? What do I get with games with Gold on Xbox One? What do I get with PSN games every month? please dont open your mouth again if you dont know what you are talking about.

None of thise things you mention have to do with multiplayer performance however, no one said both systems have all the same features but as far as multiplayer performance goes both systems do perform pretty equally well.

ok do you want a cookie? I dont care because as a person that owns both systems you see childish fanboys rants about which system is better as that nothing more than childish. if you own both systems like I do, than you dont care. You purchase the exclusives you love on either and purchase the better versions of the multi plats. anything else is a childish debate
---
LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#13jmac1686Posted 3/15/2014 8:18:24 AM
hitman911us posted...
My only complaints with the Xbone so far are how ridiculously long it takes to install a game, about 3x as long as PS4, and the other is the shoulder bumpers of the controller, they just feel off to me.

I found the X1 installs way faster than PS4. I also hated the UI so went with X1 and don't regret it one bit.
---
GT: FyreSpirit69 *New to X1 so Add me :)* Currently playing Titanfall, Dead Rising 3
#14velvet_hammerPosted 3/15/2014 8:19:30 AM
Never happened.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#158waystomondayPosted 3/15/2014 8:43:41 AM
8waystomonday posted...
As a player of both online systems they are exactly the same when it comes to multiplayer performance end of story

Your statement couldn't be more wrong both systems are not the same, nor do they have the same games. Is Outlast on Xbox One? is Max Curse of the Brotherhood on PS4? Do I need to purchase an adapter to use my after market head sets on the Xbox One? Do I need a male/male USB to use my head sets on the PS4? What do I get with games with Gold on Xbox One? What do I get with PSN games every month? please dont open your mouth again if you dont know what you are talking about.

Maybe you should be the one who shouldnt open their mouth, i clearly said online multiplayer performance. They are both the same in that regard.
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#16mike468Posted 3/15/2014 9:10:28 AM
hitman911us posted...
I honestly don't understand why this console gets so much flak, the servers are awesome, and the multiplats look the same to me (X1 versions seem a little more colorful).

Glad you are enjoying the system. Not sure if you've ever had or played on a 360, but the sediments about the XBOX brand and the online service have been echoed by the communty for years over PSN.

After comparing multiple game screen caps myself, I've gotten this impression as well. The PS4 seems to have slightly better lighting with muted colors, while the XBO seems to have a slightly brighter picture to compensate for the lighting and contrast.

Both still look equally good IMO.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#17ShadowNinja87Posted 3/15/2014 9:14:40 AM
In terms of multiplayer game the two systems online services are identical at this point ( X1 and PS4). I played both Ghost and BF4 online on both systems and I noticed no difference in performance. The players play styles where expecially the same on both systems and little to no lag.
#18NeoAndurilPosted 3/15/2014 9:22:26 AM
Why do I get the feeling one or two xb1 trolls have a number of accounts just blindly agreeing with each other because the fanboy nonsense has reached that kind of desperate level.

Someone link exactly correct tc please. Tired of this s***.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#19hitman911us(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 9:26:14 AM
Never trade a Console for a Console, at some point you will just regret it. I went through this last gen swapping from PS3 to Xbox 360 based on what exclusives would release. But this Gen I am smarter I just purchased both a PS4 and Xbox One so I dont have to justify anything like saying one systems servers are laggy blah blah blah. You are just making excuses and justifying why you would want to trade it in knowing if you had the money to own both you would.

It's funny how you make the assumption that money is the issue. Money is not at all an issue as I spent $400+ out of my pocket on games and accessories for the X1 and Vita the same day, and I'm going later today to pick up Tomb Raider, Ryse, Forza 5 and BF4. Good job speaking out of your ass.
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!
#20CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 9:28:33 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Why do I get the feeling one or two xb1 trolls have a number of accounts just blindly agreeing with each other because the fanboy nonsense has reached that kind of desperate level.

Someone link exactly correct tc please. Tired of this s***.

You mean like the dozens and dozens of sony pony trolls that have been trolling this board for almost a year? Two of those schmucks do have multiple accounts that they troll with, many of them are just more of the SDF force who get their jollies by trolling a piece of plastic that they hate.

That is fact. Not conjecture.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh