New Xbox 1 owner, boy was I wrong about this system!!

#21mike468Posted 3/15/2014 10:37:19 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Why do I get the feeling one or two xb1 trolls have a number of accounts just blindly agreeing with each other because the fanboy nonsense has reached that kind of desperate level.

Someone link exactly correct tc please. Tired of this s***.

So now Xbox fans agreeing with each other is trolling?! Yet the amount of BS topics from the Sony trolls for the past few months was ok?

The amount of garbage the Sony fans where posting on this board made it entirely unusable. Not since using my ignore list and adding over 50 users, has this board become function again, and I can actually find useful topics.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#22NeoAndurilPosted 3/15/2014 10:42:56 AM
mike468 posted...

The amount of garbage the Sony fans where posting on this board made it entirely unusable.

And yet, no sony fan has been caught publicly agreeing with their own alt. xb1 trolls have continually and irrecoverably made this board an awful place. The constant lashing out and reassurance is sickening.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#23mike468Posted 3/15/2014 10:47:14 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
mike468 posted...

The amount of garbage the Sony fans where posting on this board made it entirely unusable.

And yet, no sony fan has been caught publicly agreeing with their own alt. xb1 trolls have continually and irrecoverably made this board an awful place. The constant lashing out and reassurance is sickening.

Actually they have been. There was at least 1 user I recall, but I forget his usernames. He made a post and then posted from his alt account agreeing with his first post, but the way he worded the second post and referenced it, it was clear it was the same user.
---
#24NeoAndurilPosted 3/15/2014 10:48:39 AM
mike468 posted...

Actually they have been. There was at least 1 user I recall, but I forget his usernames. He made a post and then posted from his alt account agreeing with his first post, but the way he worded the second post and referenced it, it was clear it was the same user.

I said caught. Not thought to have done. There is proof that the xb1 trolls have been doing this sort of thing. Show me proof a sony troll did the same thing and wasn't just mocking the xb1 children.
---
#25mike468Posted 3/15/2014 10:49:54 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
mike468 posted...

I said caught. Not thought to have done. There is proof that the xb1 trolls have been doing this sort of thing. Show me proof a sony troll did the same thing and wasn't just mocking the xb1 children.

Yes he was caught, and he was banned as well.
---
#26NeoAndurilPosted 3/15/2014 10:53:01 AM
mike468 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
mike468 posted...

Funnily enough the exactly correct tc guy wasn't. So not only are the xb1 trolls protected and allowed to continually make this place miserable, everyone else is unfairly targeted instead. This place will always be a joke so long as people like teehee are allowed to troll constantly without consequence.
---
#27Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/15/2014 11:34:08 AM
The Xbox One delivers in online games. Much less lag than my Ps4 in both BF4 and COD.

But sadly this will be overlooked by common people.
They are convinced they bought the best in the Ps4 because it has more graphixz.

Their loss
#28ShadowNinja87Posted 3/15/2014 11:52:19 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
The Xbox One delivers in online games. Much less lag than my Ps4 in both BF4 and COD.

But sadly this will be overlooked by common people.
They are convinced they bought the best in the Ps4 because it has more graphixz.

Their loss

Not joining in on the fanboyism but I played ghost and bf4 online on both systems and they played identically. The two services are neck and neck with pros and cons. But XBL isn't superior to PSN like it was last gen in my opinion.
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/15/2014 11:53:54 AM
8 ignored messages out of 28 lol

PS kids mad bro
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#30nickr2d2Posted 3/15/2014 11:56:12 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
mike468 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
mike468 posted...

Funnily enough the exactly correct tc guy wasn't. So not only are the xb1 trolls protected and allowed to continually make this place miserable, everyone else is unfairly targeted instead. This place will always be a joke so long as people like teehee are allowed to troll constantly without consequence.

Xbox One TROLLS? Really?

Not sure if you've noticed, but this is the Xbox One BOARD. For Xbox One OWNERS. If you want to take a crap on Xbox, then go to your PS4 board.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k