New Xbox 1 owner, boy was I wrong about this system!!

#31hitman911us(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 12:07:30 PM
This board is more anti X1 than the PS4 board. I will say this, at least on the PS4 board you can have a gaming discussion without people pulling out the torches and pitchforks.
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!
#32DarkAdonis123Posted 3/15/2014 12:09:23 PM
The Xbone has far more games that I'm interested in right now. But I still think the PS4 is the better system overall.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#33gala12Posted 3/15/2014 12:22:10 PM
The Xbone has far more games that I'm interested in right now. But I still think the PS4 is the better system overall.

I agree, Xbox One has the better games right now, but the PS4 has the better hardware.
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb
#34rgwPosted 3/15/2014 12:24:04 PM
hitman911us posted...
This board is more anti X1 than the PS4 board. I will say this, at least on the PS4 board you can have a gaming discussion without people pulling out the torches and pitchforks.

its really pretty sad. this board, by far, has the least substantive discussion of any system board because it gets attacked on every possible front by trolls.
---
rgw
--
#35archibald3Posted 3/15/2014 3:32:56 PM
I think the bottom line , in response to the topic , is that there was a crazy amount of anti-microsoft sentiment after the reveal and even though they reversed policy and the Xbox is a great system , there`s been trolls swarming the internet on all fronts. You really can`t trust what you read on the internet much in regards to this and are better off weighing what actual owners of the system say and maybe the reviews from some of the more reputable sites.

I`ve had a few friends with similar experiences - where they were shocked at how much they liked the Xbox One after they`d started buying into alot of the internet fanboy bs..
#36KamiKazie44Posted 3/15/2014 3:38:57 PM
I quite enjoy both systems. I don't own a Xbox One as of yet but I will soon. I play it all the time at GFs place though. Great system... Both are good systems. I can say I don't see a difference with the online servers... PS3 and 360 was a huge difference I found sine I own both and 360 was far better in terms of online play..

This time, its like dead even at least where I'm living and my solid connection here.
#37ScRuiPosted 3/15/2014 6:01:49 PM
Why are people so quick to condemn someone for posting their opinion? Why act like it so astonishing to believe? People like what they like and buy what they buy...

To me the only people that are being salty about TCs post are the ones that HAVE to disagree with it by knocking TCs opinion and asking for proof...

Posters act so entitled like they are owed something... Get over it, enjoy what you enjoy and get off TCs ****

Bunch of girls... WAAAHHHH!!! Cry more... LMFAO
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#38JohnWall32Posted 3/15/2014 6:05:37 PM
Sounds like your internet sucks...I have no lag issues on ps4 servers..I play bf4, cod, 2k14 and kz online...your dl speed has nothing to do with lag btw...lol...all that matters is ping when gaming online.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#39V_BurghPosted 3/15/2014 6:10:08 PM
Is this one of those thread where Xbox One owners pretend they had a PS4 at one point in time to attempt to justify their purchase of an Xbox One?
---
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
#40NeoAndurilPosted 3/15/2014 6:11:09 PM
V_Burgh posted...
Is this one of those thread where Xbox One owners pretend they had a PS4 at one point in time to attempt to justify their purchase of an Xbox One?

Worse. It's just as likely the trolls in this topic never had either console.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png