My only issue with Titanfall is the lack of game modes...

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 3/15/2014 8:06:58 AM
TDM=Team Death Match
Attrition= Team Death Match with points awarded for killing bots/grunts/titans
Pilot Hunter= Team Death Match with points awarded for killing pilots
Last Titan Standing= Team Death Match with points awarded for killing titans

Than you have Hard Point and Capture the Flag, so essentially you ahve 4 versions of the same type of game mode TDM. There needs to be a bomb plant game mode, a true king of the kill game mode and a sabotage style game mode. Your thoughts?
---
LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2BruceLee1974Posted 3/15/2014 8:24:55 AM
There are probably only so many modes that work with these titans. I haven't played this game but in most multiplayer games these days people only really play TDM and Domination type games.
#3Phange 2Posted 3/15/2014 8:45:24 AM
Given that the game is full price and has no single player campaign, it really should have more content in the multiplayer than it does.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#4abbeldydooPosted 3/15/2014 8:49:26 AM
I don't touch the SP in CoD or BF so i doubt i would touch it it TF if it had it unless they pulled off a miracle and actually made it good,which would be doubtful seeing its a MP focused game.MP focused games have bad SP for a reason.

Lack of game modes does not effect me,i would just play hardpoint no matter how many modes they had.

I understand this is a subjective statement about the game modes but that is just how i feel.CoD has a ton of modes yet i only ever play two.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#5dnmtPosted 3/15/2014 8:51:29 AM
Phange 2 posted...
Given that the game is full price and has no single player campaign, it really should have more content in the multiplayer than it does.

This is the only reason why I haven't bought it yet. I'll get it once it drops to $30 or so, shouldn't take long on PC.
#6teeebzPosted 3/15/2014 8:52:01 AM
I can see maybe a true KOTH game type and a bomb type game, sure.
As of now I'm thoroughly enjoying the modes that are there and I'm never wishing I could play something else.
My main gripe is wait times while in lobby...
That's it...that's my complaint.
I'm loving the game
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#7chex81Posted 3/15/2014 8:52:53 AM
Considering the only game modes I play online with fps is TDM and CtF I'm fine with the modes avaliable
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#8Phange 2Posted 3/15/2014 8:56:51 AM
It's not just modes. It's the entire progression system. The game has just a fraction of the progression content BF4 had, and BF4 still had more modes and a (bad) single player.

People shouldn't excuse a $60 multiplayer-only game from having a very small selection of modes and a limited progression system. As soon as we accept it, games will become hollow shells designed for endless DLC instead of offering complete packages from the onset.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#9pigboyPosted 3/15/2014 9:36:25 AM
Phange 2 posted...
It's not just modes. It's the entire progression system. The game has just a fraction of the progression content BF4 had, and BF4 still had more modes and a (bad) single player.

People shouldn't excuse a $60 multiplayer-only game from having a very small selection of modes and a limited progression system. As soon as we accept it, games will become hollow shells designed for endless DLC instead of offering complete packages from the onset.

This!
#10DvoloS88Posted 3/15/2014 9:41:19 AM
In terms of modes all TF needs is a pilot only death match no ai or titans, and some sort of co op mode whether it be against lots of ai or MONSTERS!
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...