I'm tired of these PC guys saying x1 is trash

#1lilboycano101Posted 3/15/2014 10:08:32 AM
First off I want to start off I'm a big PC guy have a very good system spent around 1200 at the time. Now the xbox one is 535 with taxes , let's get real people build me a PC for 550 there no way you'll get the experience that you would on a x1 no way. 1st of all let's take need for speed for example, when ever they come out with a new game the x1 will handle it fine even if it's 720 798 1080 what ever it is but there no way a PC for 550$ would max that game out. These PC guys gotta get real you would need at least 800 to 1000$ for a PC to max games out and that's only for 1-2 years max that's being generous. Xbox one you won't have to update your video card just to max out a game and you just spent 535$ if it's a PC oh wait I need a new video card that's another 350 or wait I just need a new system all together . PC give it a rest for what a 535& console can do in it's life spam it will kick any PC ass in the long run. /rant over
#2SaltyBotzPosted 3/15/2014 10:16:52 AM
I'm all about the Xbone, but you can actually build a $500 PC that beats this system specs wise. Any $100 graphics card beats the Xbone's GPU. But I didn't buy this system because of the specs, I bought it for games. And its gonna get better exclusives than PC will. Let the PC master race overspend on their gaming rigs when the fact of the matter is PC is going to get the worst exclusives of any platform.
#3BeefEasterPosted 3/15/2014 10:20:16 AM
but it is trash.

it doesn't take a PC guy to see that

this is coming from a proud 360 owner
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#4CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 10:20:34 AM
If you spend $500 for a gaming PC at the beginning of every gen and never upgrade, you're really bad at being a PC gamer.

Then again, these schmucks who are trolling probably weren't alive for more than one gen.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#5axelfooley2k5Posted 3/15/2014 10:20:41 AM
why are you comparing the xbone to maxing out games on pc?
thats the real question here

i also dont agree with you with the fact a 500$ pc wouldnt compare
it is going to be a 6-8 year generation and if you built a pc now that is better than xbone you wouldnt need to be swapping out unless you wanted to max games
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#6lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 10:21:11 AM
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.
#7dementedlullabyPosted 3/15/2014 10:23:01 AM
You don't need to justify your purchase. Just go enjoy it.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#8lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 10:25:28 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
why are you comparing the xbone to maxing out games on pc?
thats the real question here

i also dont agree with you with the fact a 500$ pc wouldnt compare
it is going to be a 6-8 year generation and if you built a pc now that is better than xbone you wouldnt need to be swapping out unless you wanted to max games

I just saw a video of titanfall compare to PC and the only difference was resolution but the game looks exactly the same. Now to run titanfall max out you at least need a 770. Get my drift.
#9Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/15/2014 10:25:43 AM
I still wouldn't buy a PC if it was $300 and had better graphics .

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?
#10KingDFizzlePosted 3/15/2014 10:26:10 AM
PC gamers that have any patience at all normally pay less than $20 for games, not to mention their version of multiplats is superior 99% of the time. Many times AAA titles are $10 or less within a year or two. Skyrim was $7.50 a short time ago. Bioshock Infiinite was also under $10. Witcher 2 on PC is incredible, and was going for $4 the other day.

You are paying between $40 and $60 for console games. Factor that in for the lifetime of your console. Also factor in the cost of XBL. Yeah. Disturbing, huh. You are paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars more for a dramatically inferior experience. PC gamers also use their rig as their everyday PC as well. In addition to your console, do you also have a laptop/desktop for work, school, or personal use? Yeah, add that expense in too.

The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason to go with a console is a preference for console exclusives. PC absolutely smashes consoles in every other metric.