I'm tired of these PC guys saying x1 is trash

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/15/2014 11:27:12 AM
Just hit up that ignore list yo
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#12CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 11:27:40 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
I still wouldn't buy a PC if it was $300 and had better graphics .

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?

Driver updates really aren't that bad, PC gaming is much easier now than it used to be. Probably why there's more whippersnapper douchebags around now with PC specs in their sig.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#13SaltyBotzPosted 3/15/2014 11:28:26 AM
lilboycano101 posted...
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.

It will run Titanfall better FPS and resolution than on Xbone.
#14SaltyBotzPosted 3/15/2014 11:29:44 AM
CapwnD posted...

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?

Driver updates really aren't that bad, PC gaming is much easier now than it used to be. Probably why there's more whippersnapper douchebags around now with PC specs in their sig.

Just curious, but why are you so mad about people putting PC specs in their sig?
#15SigmaLongshotPosted 3/15/2014 11:32:29 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
You don't need to justify your purchase. Just go enjoy it.

And therein lies the issue; a complete disconnect between price... and value.

A prominent issue in the latest generation's consumerism.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#16DarthUchiha91Posted 3/15/2014 11:34:48 AM
KingDFizzle posted...
PC gamers that have any patience at all normally pay less than $20 for games, not to mention their version of multiplats is superior 99% of the time. Many times AAA titles are $10 or less within a year or two. Skyrim was $7.50 a short time ago. Bioshock Infiinite was also under $10. Witcher 2 on PC is incredible, and was going for $4 the other day.

You are paying between $40 and $60 for console games. Factor that in for the lifetime of your console. Also factor in the cost of XBL. Yeah. Disturbing, huh. You are paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars more for a dramatically inferior experience. PC gamers also use their rig as their everyday PC as well. In addition to your console, do you also have a laptop/desktop for work, school, or personal use? Yeah, add that expense in too.

The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason to go with a console is a preference for console exclusives. PC absolutely smashes consoles in every other metric.

All this.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#17garainePosted 3/15/2014 11:36:23 AM
I quit paying attention to that kinda thing. They are just baiting up arguments anyway. besides there is a big disconnect between what ppl here want you to believe and reality. They want you to believe anything less than the most powerful machine to play a game on is trash. Reality is the differences aren't that big and the ppl playing games on the x1 are having just as much fun as the guys on pc and ps4. i'd just take what these guys say with a grain of salt and enjoy your xbox one. that's what i'm doing!
#18CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 11:49:22 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
CapwnD posted...

No console exclusives.

for fanboy PC players?

Just curious, but why are you so mad about people putting PC specs in their sig?

It's pretentious and douchy.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#19lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 11:58:51 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.

It will run Titanfall better FPS and resolution than on Xbone.

Oh yeah which video card for 100$ please tell me. atleast at 1080 max settings or close to as what xbox one looks please do so.
#20Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:10:08 PM
lilboycano101 posted...
First off I want to start off I'm a big PC guy have a very good system spent around 1200 at the time. Now the xbox one is 535 with taxes , let's get real people build me a PC for 550 there no way you'll get the experience that you would on a x1 no way. 1st of all let's take need for speed for example, when ever they come out with a new game the x1 will handle it fine even if it's 720 798 1080 what ever it is but there no way a PC for 550$ would max that game out. These PC guys gotta get real you would need at least 800 to 1000$ for a PC to max games out and that's only for 1-2 years max that's being generous. Xbox one you won't have to update your video card just to max out a game and you just spent 535$ if it's a PC oh wait I need a new video card that's another 350 or wait I just need a new system all together . PC give it a rest for what a 535& console can do in it's life spam it will kick any PC ass in the long run. /rant over

You could build something for $550 that wouldn't match the Xbox One experience, it would pass it.

I game at 2560x1440, what do you game at? 720P upscaled? lol
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant