#151heeeee1eeeeePosted 3/15/2014 7:04:36 PM
It has the hardware of a low end pc..
---
Who needs a SigNaTuRe!
#152Tyronelio1Posted 3/15/2014 7:05:07 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
elchris79 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Find me a pc that can run red dead redemption and GTA 5 as well as the last gen of consoles...

Congratulations on having the worst post in a whole topic of crap posts. Show me the Xbox 1 that can run these games...?

This isn't about last gen, or what is available. Not even remotely.

He probably meant a pc that is worth less than $250-300 that can run those games

That's what I mean and I also used it as reference to how game consoles can hold up after 8 years on the market, so a pc you build now for the $550 aud it costs to buy a ONE will not run games as good as the ONE if the console is still around in 8-9 years.

Australian dollars that is.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#153Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 7:06:30 PM
See, the reason why PC gamers think their PCs are future proof for the next few years is because we have been in the last gen for so long. Right now, the graphics we are seeing, they are going to look completely different in a year or two. Compare Crysis 3, which is a 2013 fps on consoles, to Xbox 360's launch titles.

We are going to see a lot of PC gamers finally seeing a transition with the new consoles and it is going to create a new series of graphics cards, and games like TR now will not be praised later for graphics anyway.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#154Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 7:07:09 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Find me a pc that can run red dead redemption and GTA 5 as well as the last gen of consoles...

GTA 5 coming, and is that all you got? Find me a console that has Rome, Starcraft 2, etc series.

You hope it's coming.

Okay, new question, find me a pc from 2004 with the same specs as the 360 or ps3 that can run assassins creed4 in medium settings like the consoles without upgrading.

Medium settings, you're absolutely grade A delusional.Those consoles ran that game below the low slider, lol, hell the Xbox One and PS4 ran the game at medium and 30 fps

GTA 5 is coming, name a GTA that never was on PC and not 7 or so months after console release. They just release, they don't announce the PC version months ahead of time, they understand the PC Master race is patient and not a bunch of mouth breathing children reluctant to hype.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#155Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 7:08:26 PM
Rome218 posted...
See, the reason why PC gamers think their PCs are future proof for the next few years is because we have been in the last gen for so long. Right now, the graphics we are seeing, they are going to look completely different in a year or two. Compare Crysis 3, which is a 2013 fps on consoles, to Xbox 360's launch titles.

We are going to see a lot of PC gamers finally seeing a transition with the new consoles and it is going to create a new series of graphics cards, and games like TR now will not be praised later for graphics anyway.

What? The Xbox One and PS4 can't even max out PC games as it was how is it going to create this new wave of dribble you're speaking of
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#156Crimson PhantomPosted 3/15/2014 7:09:46 PM
Now now to be fair they only mean it is trash when you compare it to a PC or the PS4 (Which compared to a PC is also trash)

Most of the PC gamers don't have price point issues

No console will ever compete against the PC master race, it just won't happen. PC will always be the superior platform for power graphics and the like.
---
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
#157Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 7:13:03 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Rome218 posted...

What? The Xbox One and PS4 can't even max out PC games as it was how is it going to create this new wave of dribble you're speaking of

Not right now, no. Developers have not spent too much time caring about the new consoles first, because more people have last gen consoles.

If you think that games like Ryse and Killzone 4 are the best the XB1 and PS4 will be able to do, you're going to be shocked in a couple of years. When games stop being developed with last gen and this gen, we are going to start seeing what our consoles can really do.

Afterwards cards like Nvidia's 780 will not be great except for playing games that are on 360 and PS3. There will be an entirely new line up of graphics cards, that is inevitable. The difference here is, it will be a leap past last gen cards. The difference won't be the 680 vs the 780.
---
#158Tyronelio1Posted 3/15/2014 7:13:17 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

GTA 5 coming, and is that all you got? Find me a console that has Rome, Starcraft 2, etc series.

You hope it's coming.

Okay, new question, find me a pc from 2004 with the same specs as the 360 or ps3 that can run assassins creed4 in medium settings like the consoles without upgrading.

Medium settings, you're absolutely grade A delusional.Those consoles ran that game below the low slider, lol, hell the Xbox One and PS4 ran the game at medium and 30 fps

GTA 5 is coming, name a GTA that never was on PC and not 7 or so months after console release. They just release, they don't announce the PC version months ahead of time, they understand the PC Master race is patient and not a bunch of mouth breathing children reluctant to hype.

Nope I played ac4 on my pc at medium settings and it looked exactly the same as my Xbox, hence why I made the comparison.

And no, keep praying that it'll be in pc, just like red dead was.

If my memory serves me well the s***storm that went on for months about the game not coming to pc had all you pc peasant race crying foul and trolling the GTA forums and even the console forums crying saying it sucked when you pc centric gamers never played it.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#159Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 7:16:28 PM
Rome218 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Rome218 posted...

Not right now, no. Developers have not spent too much time caring about the new consoles first, because more people have last gen consoles.

If you think that games like Ryse and Killzone 4 are the best the XB1 and PS4 will be able to do, you're going to be shocked in a couple of years. When games stop being developed with last gen and this gen, we are going to start seeing what our consoles can really do.

Afterwards cards like Nvidia's 780 will not be great except for playing games that are on 360 and PS3. There will be an entirely new line up of graphics cards, that is inevitable. The difference here is, it will be a leap past last gen cards. The difference won't be the 680 vs the 780.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've read.

Look, a $150 gpu smashes the Xbox One in Titanfall, what new GPU could they possibly need? These new consoles are powered by tablet parts. You're dreaming if you think you'll see huge steps like last gen, the difference last gen was those consoles was actually using relativity high end parts, but this gen, these things are toys using tablet components.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#160Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 7:17:00 PM
Also, if you do not think developers can do a great job of putting a game on a console, Crysis 3 not only looks great on an 8 year old machine, but it is so strangely smooth that I thought it was 60 fps.

Please, tell me the set up from an 8 year old PC that can run Crysis 3 and look as good as the 360's version? You can't.
---