I'm tired of these PC guys saying x1 is trash

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:11:31 PM
lilboycano101 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.

It will run Titanfall better FPS and resolution than on Xbone.

Oh yeah which video card for 100$ please tell me. atleast at 1080 max settings or close to as what xbox one looks please do so.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-ultra-overclock-edition-radeon-hd-7770-1gb-ddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5619352.p?id=1218677497053

$99.99, it's exactly the same as whats in the Xbox One

actually, its a bit better
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#22rgwPosted 3/15/2014 12:14:01 PM
Kneel before the PC masterrace or be destroyed.

Haven't you learned anything console underlings?!

smh
---
rgw
--
#23Pixx0Posted 3/15/2014 12:15:34 PM
lilboycano101 posted...
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.

because in two years, the Bone will magically run all games maxed out too?

get real or don't start topics you have no clue about.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#24Garage_ManPosted 3/15/2014 12:15:47 PM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
I still wouldn't buy a PC if it was $300 and had better graphics .

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?

It updates the drivers by itself lol! If you have any decent computer you start the game, max out settings and play. It takes less time to do that then the xbone starting a game. You do have tons of mods though, look at Skyrim, it's not even comparable to the consoles lol. With emulators you have access to basically everything ps3/360 back assuming you own the disks...I don't emulate without the media in the drive.

Im not saying pc gaming is better, I have a vita/ps3/4 as well but to live in a world where you down supierior experiences is just childish.

People go on and on about how graphics don't matter, how the games make the system..HELLO THE PC HAS MORE GAMES THAN ANYTHING. These people that have both a xbone and ps4 yet diss pc gaming is amazing...games matter so I'll ignore a huge library because of driver updates.
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:16:44 PM
TC, these consoles are not the PS3/Xbox 360, these consoles are using low-mid range PC parts from 2 years ago, today.. they're passed by a gpu that costs $150, in 3 years an APU/IGP will pass these consoles, aka, integrated graphics.

Don't live in denial, the companies went weak with both consoles and they simple cannot compete with a PC, and yes you can build a PC that will be better than the Xbox One for $550
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#26peter_katPosted 3/15/2014 12:17:52 PM
Consoles are trash
---
Psn: jzzabelle
#27Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:19:19 PM

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?

You mean adjusting sliders in a game is too complicated for you? You know Low <----> High ? You're right, nobody wants you on PC if that's too complicated.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#28OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/15/2014 12:27:44 PM
KingDFizzle posted...
PC gamers that have any patience at all normally pay less than $20 for games, not to mention their version of multiplats is superior 99% of the time. Many times AAA titles are $10 or less within a year or two. Skyrim was $7.50 a short time ago. Bioshock Infiinite was also under $10. Witcher 2 on PC is incredible, and was going for $4 the other day.

You are paying between $40 and $60 for console games. Factor that in for the lifetime of your console. Also factor in the cost of XBL. Yeah. Disturbing, huh. You are paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars more for a dramatically inferior experience. PC gamers also use their rig as their everyday PC as well. In addition to your console, do you also have a laptop/desktop for work, school, or personal use? Yeah, add that expense in too.

The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason to go with a console is a preference for console exclusives. PC absolutely smashes consoles in every other metric.

Indeed. If a console release also has a PC version I always go for it, unless it is some shoddy console to PC port. When it comes to consoles you are really just paying for their exclusives and stability, and motion control stuff.

My graphics card is pretty middle of the line (GeForce GTX 560 Ti) and I haven't had any troubles playing most games at their max settings. And I can make PS2 games look really pretty. :v I could probably even play that Giantstumble game or whatever its name is with it.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#29Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/15/2014 12:36:27 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

No console exclusives.

for fanboy PC players?

You mean adjusting sliders in a game is too complicated for you? You know Low <----> High ? You're right, nobody wants you on PC if that's too complicated.

You ignored the last part. The games. Jelly?
#30Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:37:53 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

No console exclusives.

for fanboy PC players?

You ignored the last part. The games. Jelly?

Well, the Xbox One exclusives are going to be on PC, according to Microsoft and you forget, PC has tons of exclusives, exclusives that are good and don't suck, ya know.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2