I'm tired of these PC guys saying x1 is trash

#31OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/15/2014 12:41:16 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I still wouldn't buy a PC if it was $300 and had better graphics .

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?

You mean adjusting sliders in a game is too complicated for you? You know Low <----> High ? You're right, nobody wants you on PC if that's too complicated.

You ignored the last part. The games. Jelly?

Well, the Xbox One exclusives are going to be on PC, according to Microsoft and you forget, PC has tons of exclusives, exclusives that are good and don't suck, ya know.

And emulation! Don't forget emulation. :v You can play almost everything from the ps2-era back on the PC nearly perfectly if you know what you are doing. And you can use patches and hacks.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#32lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 12:44:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.

It will run Titanfall better FPS and resolution than on Xbone.

Oh yeah which video card for 100$ please tell me. atleast at 1080 max settings or close to as what xbox one looks please do so.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-ultra-overclock-edition-radeon-hd-7770-1gb-ddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5619352.p?id=1218677497053

$99.99, it's exactly the same as whats in the Xbox One

actually, its a bit better

Dude the GPU In console are different you have no idea what your saying the 7770 in PC is not the same in consoles it's all programmed different. 2nd of all that card will run titanfall medium setting not even looking as near as good as the xbox one and 2nd that card won't even last 2 years down the line. That cars won't even run bf5 ( if ever it comes out) but if it does x1 will run it on high to ultra come pare to low and slow on PC on a 7770.
#33XechsPosted 3/15/2014 12:47:25 PM
My thinking is I need a PC and spending 500 on update to play the latest games is what I would consider being equivalent to buying X1. I'm not building a PC just to solely play games. There are some amazing cards in the 200-400 range alone for all kinds of purposes.

Also if you are a real graphics whore you are into selling your cards and CPU used and upgrading your system for very minimal investment.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#34Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:48:40 PM
lilboycano101 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
Yeah find me a 100 gpu that's going to run Titan fall max out .. And in 2 years max out games.

It will run Titanfall better FPS and resolution than on Xbone.

Oh yeah which video card for 100$ please tell me. atleast at 1080 max settings or close to as what xbox one looks please do so.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-ultra-overclock-edition-radeon-hd-7770-1gb-ddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5619352.p?id=1218677497053

$99.99, it's exactly the same as whats in the Xbox One

actually, its a bit better

Dude the GPU In console are different you have no idea what your saying the 7770 in PC is not the same in consoles it's all programmed different. 2nd of all that card will run titanfall medium setting not even looking as near as good as the xbox one and 2nd that card won't even last 2 years down the line. That cars won't even run bf5 ( if ever it comes out) but if it does x1 will run it on high to ultra come pare to low and slow on PC on a 7770.

Have you seen the recent Eurogamer? Titanfall barely hits 60fps and drops to 30s all day long.
When BF5 comes out, it'll look like low settings on the consoles. That GPU carries the same specs as the gpu in the Xbox One, it runs Titanfall at the same settings

and the 750 ti which costs $150 runs the game at 1080P, something the Xbone can't even do but you keep telling yourself it's not the case and thinking games 3 years from now on the Xbox One will be like ultra settings on the PC

Newsflash, the Xbox One can't even last gen games at ultra settings.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 12:51:02 PM
Xechs posted...
My thinking is I need a PC and spending 500 on update to play the latest games is what I would consider being equivalent to buying X1. I'm not building a PC just to solely play games. There are some amazing cards in the 200-400 range alone for all kinds of purposes.

Also if you are a real graphics whore you are into selling your cards and CPU used and upgrading your system for very minimal investment.

If you plan on buying a computer and a console, why not take $500 for the computer and $500 for the console, combine it to $1000 and get the best of both.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#36InjusticeRebornPosted 3/15/2014 12:59:03 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I still wouldn't buy a PC if it was $300 and had better graphics .

There is still, driver updates, settings, adjustments, cheaters + the most important thing
No console exclusives.

I want to play Dead Rising 3, Forza5, Infamous SS etc. Why is that so difficult to understand
for fanboy PC players?

You mean adjusting sliders in a game is too complicated for you? You know Low <----> High ? You're right, nobody wants you on PC if that's too complicated.

You ignored the last part. The games. Jelly?

Well, the Xbox One exclusives are going to be on PC, according to Microsoft and you forget, PC has tons of exclusives, exclusives that are good and don't suck, ya know.

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

but that's not an argument because its not fact, it's subjective. You cannot argue with an opinion.

---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#37lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 12:59:22 PM
No no keep telling your self that good luck running a 750 ti in bf5. My last 2 points titanfall looks the same as PC , look up the videos 2nd I saw Linus tech tips play bf4 on a 500$ system didn't look better then ps4 and xbox 1 so just please stop the PC better at 550$ price range. Also have you seen drake uncharted (ps3) 1 compare to old ass system as you say with drake uncharted 3 wow a old old system can get graphics like that still same thing wait till game developers in 2 years that 7770 as you say still putting out crazy graphics. Same for xbox 360 same thing it's going happen for ps4 and xbox one down there life spam better and better graphics. They will handle it now for your lilttle poor 7770 won't even last for watch dog.
#38Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 1:01:37 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...

but that's not an argument because its not fact, it's subjective. You cannot argue with an opinion.

Fighter Within sucking is not subjective, that's a damn fact that it's horrible

Some games an opinion can't even save it if its a broken mess
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#39Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 1:03:19 PM
lilboycano101 posted...
No no keep telling your self that good luck running a 750 ti in bf5. My last 2 points titanfall looks the same as PC , look up the videos 2nd I saw Linus tech tips play bf4 on a 500$ system didn't look better then ps4 and xbox 1 so just please stop the PC better at 550$ price range. Also have you seen drake uncharted (ps3) 1 compare to old ass system as you say with drake uncharted 3 wow a old old system can get graphics like that still same thing wait till game developers in 2 years that 7770 as you say still putting out crazy graphics. Same for xbox 360 same thing it's going happen for ps4 and xbox one down there life spam better and better graphics. They will handle it now for your lilttle poor 7770 won't even last for watch dog.

Xbox One was too weak to run the game as it was shown on a PC 2 years ago, why you think they downgraded the console graphics? lol

You gonna twist that?

The Xbox 360 gpu was around a 8800 GT and guess what, that GPU ran the entire collection of games on the same settings as the Xbox 360

Today, the Xbox One can't even beat a $150 card
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#40lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 1:03:58 PM
Oh yeah you say how xbox one hits 30 frames yeah um a 7770 max out at 1080 won't even hit 60 frames steady watch it just hit 30 tops the xbox one can hit at least 50 stop the nonsense man. Oh yeah have you seem Ryse great looking game. Also stop the damn 1080 p bull crap Ryse looks better then some games on PC at 1080.