For those who have both a ps4 and a xbone?

#1G4M3R43Posted 3/15/2014 12:42:07 PM
What console do you enjoy the most and does the xbone/ps4 have better graphics or are the graphics the same on both consoles?
#2abbeldydooPosted 3/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
Im sure only those who own both will post.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#3makaveliOKCPosted 3/15/2014 3:11:22 PM
I own both systems and enjoy them both. I buy all multi platform games on PS4. if had to only own one I would choose the PS4. I Like the tv snap xbox thing, that's cool...hate kinect though. In the end I'm a gamer and wanna play all the games for both systems.
#4psykojuggalo98Posted 3/15/2014 3:15:51 PM
I have both and really like both. But I'm more of an Xbox fan, so I hope that will become my overall favourite like the 360 did.

As of right now, though, I'd have to recommend a PS4.
#5Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/15/2014 3:19:24 PM
Got both.
Play more on X1. It has Forza5, Dead Rising 3, and BF4 and COD lag less for me than on Ps4.
Like the controller better.
Graphics looked better on Ps4 for two weeks.
Now I don't care, PC is for graphics.
#6MilesACPosted 3/15/2014 3:21:46 PM
I get multiplats for which ever system i have the most friends to play with on.
In games like NBA 2k14 i like ps4 version better just for the controller. I use my Xbox more though, i like the OS and the snap stuff without having to change TV inputs all the time.
---
NYC Gamer..
#7Cloud75xPosted 3/15/2014 3:37:55 PM
makaveliOKC posted...
I own both systems and enjoy them both. I buy all multi platform games on PS4. if had to only own one I would choose the PS4. I Like the tv snap xbox thing, that's cool...hate kinect though. In the end I'm a gamer and wanna play all the games for both systems.

thank you. and god bless you...

we need more "gamers" on this site, more than you know....
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#8bskiffingtonPosted 3/15/2014 4:03:03 PM
I own both. I've probably played them equally. I have 200 hours put into BF4 for PS4, and I have around that now in total between DR3, TR and Titanfall. I like the XB1 more to be honest. The controller, the interface, even the Kinect I find useful sometimes. That said, I probably prefer gaming on PS4 due to my friends having PS4 over X1. I only have one friend who actually owns the One right now, so I'm limited in what I can play right now.

Both consolesa re fantastic choices, including the Wii U. This should be a fun gen.
---
Currently Playing: Battlefield 4, NHL 14, Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles
3DS FC: 0903 2772 7972 | NID and Gamer Tag: Bskiffington | PSN: Scrubkidskiffy
#9elbarto1Posted 3/15/2014 4:21:35 PM
The xbone is more slick. Xbl is still more of a solid online platform. Controller is good.
Ps4 is more powerful. PSN has great deals/freebies.
I really like the DS4.
Both have strengths/weaknesses.
I like games and at the end of the day don't care what system they are on. I own all consoles so I can play all the games.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#10Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/15/2014 4:24:00 PM
ask yourself --

would you rather play Knack or DR3?

ez answer.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.