For those who have both a ps4 and a xbone?

#21BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/19/2014 1:29:23 PM
krillin4553 posted...
I use my Xbone more. My PS4 has only had a few hours of use over the past month or two. It's a cool system but there's no games on it when you don't count multiplat. I expect that to change soon, I hope.

That's funny, because I could have sworn there was Killzone and Knack sitting on my shelf.... what the hell are these things then!? O_O
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#22SbladesPosted 3/19/2014 1:52:07 PM
I own both. I play the x1 for fps since most of my buddies have the x1 and I use the ps4 for my single player itch. All in all I enjoy the ps4 a bit better. If my damn astros would just work correctly with the x1 I would be a bit happier with it.
---
Using enemy prisoners to clear minefields is not allowed. However, they can be tricked into looking for buried treasure.
#23ZezrsPosted 3/19/2014 2:16:59 PM
Have both and a Wii U, prefer PS because I like the controller more and it's just less of a hassle to use. The tiled interface reminiscent of Window 8/8.1 works great on a touchscreen, can't say the same about using a controller.
#24Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/19/2014 2:37:47 PM
Multi console stuff=PS4
Exclusives=X1
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#25Ken_LowPosted 3/19/2014 2:40:32 PM
I have both.....i only have Tomb Raider on PS4 until friday But i have most games on Xbox One.....I dont like the selection of PS4 games right now so i buy multiplats on the One to avoid switching back and forth....

BUT.........But.........The PS4 has the WWE Network (which sucks on 360) So i spend alot of time on there also
---
Gamertag ~ Super Saiyan 4K
PSN ID ~ Super_Saiyan_4K
#26mcnichojPosted 3/19/2014 2:41:41 PM
I have both, I play more on my X1 but still really enjoy my PS4.
I buy multiplats on the X1 because I prefer the MS platform, controller and can play with my brother.

PS4 has a bunch of great exclusives though; Killzone, Knack, Second Son, Resogun and all their other digital offerings.
Can't go wrong with either console.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#27QuBixPosted 3/19/2014 2:52:09 PM
Own both since launch. I like both but prefer the controller on the X1 more so I tend to buy more games for it. Both are great consoles and it doesn't really matter which one people buy. I just want the exclusives for them especially Infamous this Friday and Halo in the fall of this and next year. Plus Uncharted, Gears and the likes.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#28grampamurkedPosted 3/19/2014 2:56:20 PM
I have both and they both have pros & cons. Gaming is about gaming not console love
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#29crucialPosted 3/19/2014 3:33:19 PM
Own both and choose X1 by far,it has the games right now,it has racing games,a good fighter in KI,DR3 and TF are by far the best next gen games released so far but will see how Infamous is on fri but with no MP and a short campaign it wont last long,X1 controller is better imo,XBL is much better then PSN but PS4 has the better multi plats and freebies,PS4 in a year or two will be king but X1 is king right now.
#30ricochet191Posted 3/19/2014 3:40:20 PM
I sold my ps4 for xbone and I'm loving the choice I made. That said I love the ps4 as well it was just collecting dust. The tv features and voice commands even twitch run so much better on xbone.
---
amd fx 8120 blk ed, 7970ghz wf gigabyte, 8gig ram. gigabyte ga-990fxa