For those who have both a ps4 and a xbone?

#31bigg_pPosted 3/19/2014 5:37:55 PM
I have both the XB1 & PS4, and I've barely touched either, my back-log on the 360 and PS3 will keep me busy until there's a decent game coming on any next-gen console...
#32CapwnDPosted 3/19/2014 8:18:16 PM
I literally dusted off my PS4 today and got it updated, getting ready for Friday when there's finally a game to play. I play the Xbox One much more, along with PC and 360.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#33SVT52986Posted 3/20/2014 4:26:37 AM
I just bought my PS4 on Tuesday so I havent had as much time with it as my One but I do like it. Games load much faster which is very nice. Having Battlefield 4 & Ghosts on both systems I do think they look better on the PS4 but I still prefer the Microsoft pad for shooters. Dont get me wrong the Dualshock 4 is a huge improvement over the Dualshock 3 but I prefer the analog stick layout on Microsofts pads. Also like how having PS Plus gives you a free game each month as I downloaded Warframe and Dead Nation and they are good games. Owning both now will be interesting as to which system I buy my multi-platform games on. Im thinking multiplayer on the One unless the PS4 version is marginally superior and single player on the PS4 unless the One version is better.
#34mcmax3000Posted 3/20/2014 6:58:35 AM
I own both, but so far, I've barely touched the PS4, because the game I bought it for (MLB: The Show) hasn't come out yet. Once it does, I'll be playing the crap out of it all summer.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#35yiangaruuugaPosted 3/20/2014 8:37:47 AM
I own both and I play my Xbox One more. It's better suited for multitasking. I do not currently play any games on my PS4 except Warframe (I'll be getting I:SS tomorrow). However, from the pics/videos I've seen, the graphics are pretty much the same except for the XB1 being shinier/brighter. Game wise, I've planned for which multiplats I'd get for each system. I'd get all shooters for my XB1 since the XB1 controller is better suited for shooters, and anything else for my PS4.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#36AceMagasePosted 3/20/2014 8:51:11 AM
mcmax3000 posted...
I own both, but so far, I've barely touched the PS4, because the game I bought it for (MLB: The Show) hasn't come out yet. Once it does, I'll be playing the crap out of it all summer.

hey, your in my boat! The Show is one of the main reasons I've bought the last two Sony consoles. As of now I barely play my ps4, infamous will get some play time soon though.
#37ethanpaigePosted 3/20/2014 8:54:24 AM
I own both, I enjoy them both. I play my PS4 more than my One, but mostly the PSN games. Resogun, Awesomenauts, Flower, Warframe, etc. Pretty much just use my One for the occasional Titanfall night with my friends at the moment, played Peggle 2 to death when it came out.

I play my PS3 more than anything, honestly, with South Park and Dark Souls 2 coming out recently.

Can't really go wrong with either console if you can only afford one, just go with whichever ones your friends have. I would recommend getting both though, best of both worlds.
---
Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions | Sunbro for life!!!
psn: bosox327....XBL: E7H4N 360....3DS: 1848-1666-8730
#38Bigdaddy422Posted 3/20/2014 8:55:14 AM
I enjoy my Xbox so much more than my ps4. My ps4 has only been used to download kill zone, for my son to beat knack, and to try the free games for a few minutes. Other than that, it has sat and collected dust.

My Xbox is used every day, multiple times, by my whole family. Whether watching tv or netflix, playing games, or xbox fitness; it is on practically 24/7.

The moment I set up the PS4 I felt like it was exactly like my PS3 with tuned graphics.

The moment I set up my xbox, I was amazed by how much stuff It did. It blew me away really, still does.

Turning on my Xbox while I am cooking, and loading titanfall without leaving the kitchen is a cool experience.
---
GT RippyMicBaked
PSN rippymcbaked
#39SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/20/2014 9:01:12 AM
MilesAC posted...
I get multiplats for which ever system i have the most friends to play with on.
In games like NBA 2k14 i like ps4 version better just for the controller. I use my Xbox more though, i like the OS and the snap stuff without having to change TV inputs all the time.

I regret getting NBA2k14 for PS4 because the triggers are so bad. I would rather have had the game for xbox. I got Battlefield for xbox because the controller is much better. I do have call of duty and madden on PS but that may be the last multiplats I get for playstation. I may get Destiny for playstation but not sure.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, LittleBigPlanet, Titanfall
#40krillin4553Posted 3/20/2014 9:01:58 AM
I have both, Xbox since launch and PS4 for a month or two. I don't really play the PS4 that much. There's not many exclusives on it to really pique my interest. I'm mainly waiting for Uncharted or some rpg's. It's a cool system but I feel like there's just nothing to do on it other than multi-plats. I started playing Blacklight but its fluctuating fps just made me go back to the PC version.

I feel like it'll be just like last Gen, Xbox starts off strong but fizzles out, then the Playstation really shines and starts churning out exclusives later on in its lifecycle.
---
XBL/PSN/NinID: DocDrazen. Proud owner of all current/next Gen systems/custom build PC. What console war? XD