Titanfall is yet another game rushed out the door by EA

#1velvet_hammerPosted 3/15/2014 11:52:03 AM
http://m.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/660801-titanfall-is-yet-another-game-rushed-out-the-door-by-ea

Called it last e3, called it after bf4, called it after TF beta.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 11:56:33 AM
I was wondering what happened to the monsters that was suppose to be in Titanfall
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#3BTM4444Posted 3/15/2014 11:57:36 AM(edited)
Game plays great and definitely lived up to the hype. Doesn't even come close to how broken bf4 was at launch and definitely doesn't feel rushed.

Move along folks, just another ignorant troll.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#4gala12Posted 3/15/2014 11:58:21 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I was wondering what happened to the monsters that was suppose to be in Titanfall

That is exactly what DLC is for... CHA CHING!!!
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb
#5abbeldydooPosted 3/15/2014 11:59:37 AM
I remember playing the training section and it mentioning monsters being a hazard and i think i even saw one once there when it was talking about it.haven't seen one since.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#6PorungaPosted 3/15/2014 12:00:48 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Game plays great and definitely lived up to the hype. Doesn't even come close to how broken bf4 was at launch and definitely doesn't feel rushed.

No.. no it really didn't. Not saying that the game isn't good, or even great. But it in no way lived up to the hype, because no game ever could live up to the unrealistic hype that surrounded that game.
#7BTM4444Posted 3/15/2014 12:04:01 PM
Porunga posted...
BTM4444 posted...

No.. no it really didn't. Not saying that the game isn't good, or even great. But it in no way lived up to the hype, because no game ever could live up to the unrealistic hype that surrounded that game.

It lived up to my hype that I had for it and that's all that matters.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#8DarkAdonis123Posted 3/15/2014 12:12:10 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Your opinion differs from mine. Get out of here troll.

---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#9DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 3/15/2014 12:22:11 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Porunga posted...
BTM4444 posted...

It lived up to my hype that I had for it and that's all that matters.

Same for me
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#10TheeLeehamPosted 3/15/2014 12:25:35 PM
Haha Velvet Troll. Fully supports Hideo Kojima charging for a 2 hour demo but doesn't approve of EA's methods of releasing Titanfall.