Titanfall 20 fps issues

#1BloodyDove2vsPosted 3/15/2014 2:31:43 PM
http://s5.postimg.org/3mwumqx4n/Titanfall_sub20fps_drops.png

And that a few selective non-paypal reviewers noticed.
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#2AceviperPosted 3/15/2014 2:34:20 PM
looks like it dipped lower than 20 fps, but the scale only shows to 20 fps
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#3SaltyBotzPosted 3/15/2014 2:37:40 PM
That isn't anywhere near 60fps. It didn't hit 60fps once. More like 45-50 with massive dips into the 20s. That is cringe worthy honestly.
#4Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/15/2014 2:48:49 PM
it's surprising so many people are having fun playing it, with so many frame drops. usually, you'd hear a lot more complaining online about this being unplayable. weird. i hope they fix the screen tearing too. but, i'm somehow having fun regardless.
#5jjordan0002Posted 3/15/2014 2:50:47 PM
That's PC version and how do I know the guy doesn't have the graphics settings higher than his rig will allow?
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#6RayconPosted 3/15/2014 2:50:56 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
it's surprising so many people are having fun playing it, with so many frame drops. usually, you'd hear a lot more complaining online about this being unplayable. weird. i hope they fix the screen tearing too. but, i'm somehow having fun regardless.

Could the population have finally moved beyond arbitrary goalposts and just started enjoying themselves...?
---
Psh, who am I kidding.
#7DojoMaxPosted 3/15/2014 2:51:37 PM
damn according to that it never hits 60FPS... at all... WoW.... my life has changed.
---
stop trollin
#8DamnEvilDogPosted 3/15/2014 3:01:42 PM
Raycon posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

Could the population have finally moved beyond arbitrary goalposts and just started enjoying themselves...?

I play the game and enjoy it quite a bit, I don't sit around counting pixels or running the game feed into a computer to check frame rate, any one who does ether is pathetic.

I wish people would just chill with the trolling, play some games, that is the point of this hobby yes?
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#9RayconPosted 3/15/2014 3:04:35 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...

I wish people would just chill with the trolling, play some games, that is the point of this hobby yes?

But then who will we be better than?

= (
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#10DamnEvilDogPosted 3/15/2014 3:47:02 PM
Raycon posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...

But then who will we be better than?

= (

Be better then the guy who you are playing against online? x3
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog