I bought my Xbox One because of Plants Vs Zombies not Titanfall

#11AarksharkPosted 3/15/2014 4:11:26 PM
Jedi454 posted...
They're different games...

And your point is...?
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#12Evel138Posted 3/15/2014 4:20:31 PM
PvZ is an awesome game.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#13Jedi454Posted 3/15/2014 5:42:13 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Jedi454 posted...
They're different games...

And your point is...?

You said it PvZ was Titanfall, but $20 cheaper and I established that they're different games. Can you at least read what you typed?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#14Bigdaddy422Posted 3/15/2014 5:47:52 PM
I have both games and they are equally awesome. Titanfall is awesome at what it set out to do, blew my expectations from the beta away. The naysayers are either trolls, never liked FPS, or people who haven't adjusted their play style to the game. There is a ton of freedom in this game, I can understand being bored if I ran around like COD.
---
GT RippyMicBaked
PSN rippymcbaked
#15AarksharkPosted 3/15/2014 6:00:21 PM
Jedi454 posted...
You said it PvZ was Titanfall, but $20 cheaper and I established that they're different games. Can you at least read what you typed?

This just in; different games are in fact, different games.

I fail to see how that invalidates my argument that PvZ is $20 cheaper for the same amount of content.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#16billsfanno1Posted 3/15/2014 6:31:22 PM
Evel138 posted...
PvZ is an awesome game.

First online FPS I've ever gotten into. Awesome game, tons of fun.
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 6:39:50 PM(edited)
ff6isgreat posted...
I prefer getting EA games on console so you don't have to deal with Origin and why would you want the 360 version? Getting it on X1 makes sense to me.

Why is Origin bad? Don't say because it spies on you and uses a lot of system resources. LOL
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#18Jedi454Posted 3/15/2014 11:04:46 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I fail to see how that invalidates my argument that PvZ is $20 cheaper for the same amount of content.

Because that is completely false, Titanfall has 15 maps, more customisation than PvZ and PvZ has a horde based survival mode, where as Titanfall has a campaign mode.

Use your head next time.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#19Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/16/2014 12:54:52 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Aarkshark posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Because that is completely false, Titanfall has 15 maps, more customisation than PvZ and PvZ has a horde based survival mode, where as Titanfall has a campaign mode.

Use your head next time.

Have you even played Campaign mode? I really wouldn't call it that, it's more like, TDM and Domination modes back to back, that's all it is, Its not a campaign, barely even a story. lol
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant