About to buy the Xbone, need help

#1Tha_JokaPosted 3/15/2014 3:53:07 PM
Hey guys my wife and I decided to purchase the X1 Titanfalll addition and I had a few questions:
Wears trading in a bunch of stuff for this purchase and we are getting the X1, DR3, and NBA 2k14 for about $150.

My question is since I am selling my old xbox , when I delete everything from that hard drive I can still log onto the x1 and everything will transfer over right?
Also, since both my wife and I have profiles we can still have both profiles on the same Xbone?
And lastly, is there universal live for one xbox or would we still need to purchase separate live memberships like the old days?

Thanks for all the help
---
Come on cuh...
-Chris Smoove
#2andrewb16Posted 3/15/2014 3:57:25 PM
Your gamertags will transfer right over. Just have to put in your email address and it will find them. Just your gamertag info and gamerscore transfer. You'll have to re download apps and whatnot like YouTube, but they don't cost anything. Your current live subscription transfers, and you can actually be logged in online on both systems at the same time.
---
(( ) ( ) -MR2- ( ) ( ))
#3Tha_Joka(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 4:09:13 PM
That is awesome! Thanks for your help! My wife is super excited about DR3 and I am about 2k14 graphically. Can't beat a free game that's brand new plus there are a ton of things coming out this year that we can't wait for I.e. Arkham knight and so on
---
Come on cuh...
-Chris Smoove
#4kennyynnooPosted 3/15/2014 4:17:21 PM
Tha_Joka posted...
That is awesome! Thanks for your help! My wife is super excited about DR3 and I am about 2k14 graphically. Can't beat a free game that's brand new plus there are a ton of things coming out this year that we can't wait for I.e. Arkham knight and so on

2k looks amazing, halftime and post game interviews were surprisingly to, I won't spoil it. DR3 is goofy fun but only ok to me, I still haven't beat it over 3 months I find myself playing other games over it.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#5jmac1686Posted 3/15/2014 4:17:35 PM
DR3 is kick ass. And Titanfall is pretty fun as well! Welcome to the X1 club. Ha
---
GT: FyreSpirit69 *New to X1 so Add me :)* Currently playing Titanfall, Dead Rising 3
#6Laylow12Posted 3/15/2014 4:24:34 PM
Enjoy yourself TC!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7Tha_Joka(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 4:39:41 PM
Thanks everyone we are stocked!
---
Come on cuh...
-Chris Smoove