Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare > Titanfall

#11TheMove2Posted 3/15/2014 8:14:28 PM
PvZ made me buy a xbox one TF bundle. Best game I played in years. Played TF for one day and thought it was boring.
#12Laylow12Posted 3/15/2014 8:48:06 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Plus PvZ can actually achieve decent framerates, while being more hectic, having more players and looking much better. I'm not sure why titanfall is performing so poorly, especially with it being the xbox ones poster child, you'd think they would have gave it a bit more tlc.

Is it the cloud or the games fault? Respawn made a statement blaming the cloud and i tend to believe them because many people have said the cloud is a lie.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/15/2014 8:50:04 PM
Xbox Box Ones best games are both on PC

PC #1
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#14Sega_Saturn09Posted 3/15/2014 9:00:17 PM
I love women.
---
PS4 PREORDER PAID OFF!!!! 11/15/13!!!! PLAYING KILLZONE SHADOWFALL FIRST!!!!
#15SpiritLink0Posted 3/15/2014 9:08:36 PM
I enjoy both personally. They are 2 different games and nothing alike other than the shooter aspect to me. Comparing these games would be like comparing Forza to Mariokart. One is serious while the other is cute, goofy, and a little off the wall.
#16TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/16/2014 1:40:33 AM(edited)
I've put in 75 matches with Titanfall since launch. I spent more time with Garden Warfare today, as I needed a break. PvZ simply has a more balanced experience. No auto balancing makes Titanfall almost luck based.

I'm happy to own both, as when I get sick of one I have the other.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#17DarkAdonis123Posted 3/16/2014 1:48:44 AM
Garden Warfare is certainly the more polished game of the two. None of Titanfalls technical problems are present in PvZ. Now you can say more is going on in Titanfall, but that's really no excuse. The Xbox One is more than powerful enough to run a game like Titanfall without issues.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#18lunaticcorePosted 3/16/2014 2:37:02 AM
Disagree, but PvZ is really fun so carry on.
#19SigmaLongshotPosted 3/16/2014 2:46:29 AM
Overall, I enjoy Titanfall more, but as Garden Warfare is an astoundingly fun game (even if my poor Sunflower dies if you so much as spit at it, god bless 'er), that's like saying I love being fed chocolate cake by supermodels more than I like being fed ice cream by supermodels.

What I'm saying is I'd kick neither game out of bed. Console.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#20gumbyxcore99Posted 3/16/2014 10:04:38 PM
Maybe it's just my internet but I get disconnected way too often in pvz
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U