One month Xbox Live card ?

#1Mad_DawgPosted 3/15/2014 8:07:45 PM
Hi al 1 I caved in and just picked up my XboxOne Titanfall Bundle & it also came with a one month Live card. I was able to piggyback the one month Sony code to my PSN account and was wondering if i could do it with the MS Live code / I know years ago you could but i think they put a stop to it.

Thanks !
---
Don't stare at sniper's !
#2SnickleseedPosted 3/15/2014 10:11:55 PM
You mean will it add it to your existing membership? Yeah it will, up to a max of 3 years.
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#3Mad_Dawg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 7:49:46 PM
Before i got a reply here i went ahead and entered the code and the 1 month did add it to my existing account.

I used to do it with the 360 but then it seemed that MS stopped us from being able to add them anymore.

I just picked up BF4 & Forza 5 and one of them (i think it was the Forza 5 game) came with a 7 day Live trial and was wondering if we can do the same and add that 7 day card to the account /

I don't want to try and use it and then it wont be valid if i gave it to someone so if anyone knows if i can do the same as the 30 day, please let me know.

Thanks again !
---
#4Mad_Dawg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 2:48:42 AM
The 7 days codes will not add to your existing Live account and after you enter the code, it gives a message that tells you you cannot use it and that you are already a Live subscriber and suggests you give it to a friend.
---