1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fulgore?????
1 year ago#1
Is he for download now on KI?
---
Love my PS4/XboxOne/Wii U.
1 year ago#2
I think sometime in April. I'm disappointed. The game is fun but with such a limited roster and a lack of game modes I rarely play it anymore.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
1 year ago#3
Fulgore and story mode comes out this month but like spinal it'll probably be the end of the moth but devs said march.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
1 year ago#4
Story Mode? Sweet!!!!
---
Love my PS4/XboxOne/Wii U.
1 year ago#5
The game is good but the content is pathetic. And this giving out a new fighter and mode every couple months model deserves to flop.

The game should of been held back and been released with nearlye very character for the KI series which is doable because KI series overall has a pretty small roster. And MK9 built from the ground up had almost everyone from MK1 to 3 in it, plus 4 DLC characters.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
1 year ago#6
Yeah by the end of this month, probably last day again. We'll have Fulgore, story, arcade mode, all remaining classic costumes and lobbies. Gonna be a good month. Love the game.
---
YES! YES! YES!
1 year ago#7
CKnight posted...
The game is good but the content is pathetic. And this giving out a new fighter and mode every couple months model deserves to flop.

The game should of been held back and been released with nearlye very character for the KI series which is doable because KI series overall has a pretty small roster. And MK9 built from the ground up had almost everyone from MK1 to 3 in it, plus 4 DLC characters.

I like it this way keeps me excited to come back plus easy balance fixes but then again I grew up on street fighter 2 were there were only 8 fighters until super but the gameplay keeps the hardcore gamers going at it
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
1 year ago#8
CKnight posted...

You are comparing apples to kumquats, in my opinion. Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct are two completely different series with two very different development mindsets. Killer Instinct has three games total in the whole series, now... Mortal Kombat has, including spin-offs, I think 12 or 13 (probably more). Of course Mortal Kombat will have tons of characters, especially coming off a story that is quite complex and detailed... lore that is extremely well-established and has been continuing to evolve since the beginning.

But Killer Instinct originally I think was developed for a tighter experience. It's the kind of game where it doesn't have too many characters compared to the competition, but all of them are different and strange enough to warrant that. In Killer Instinct you have 7 characters that play completely differently, have different combo methods, different moves, etc. etc. All so unique from each other... whereas in a game like Mortal Kombat, aside from the obvious Sub-Zero and Scorpion character types, a lot of characters don't feel quite so different. They are different, but nothing quite as different as the ones in Killer Instinct.

Skullgirls is another example of this. A pathetic roster by today's standards, but each characters is so different from the last. Personally I kind of prefer the smaller and more focused roster than the sweeping crazy one that Mortal Kombat has.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mortal Kombat (though I much prefer Injustice), but I don't think it's fair to compare the series to Killer Instinct in any way. As I said, they are developed in two different mindsets... one game is being made for people that are used to tons of characters and a deep mythology, while one is being developed for people that are used to modest rosters but very unique moves and characters. Also, the combo system in Killer Instinct seems to be second to none in its depth and complexity.
1 year ago#9
People keep complaining about the content in this game which really isn't that fair

Does it have way less content compared to MK, SF etc? Yes

It's also only a third of the price of those games

They may have been better to wait until it had more content but the way people complain about KI you'd think they were getting totally screwed over which they aren't, not in the slightest
1 year ago#10
"The content model for this game is different than most games therefore it's bad." - Gamers.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fulgore?????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived