Between Ghosts and PvZ, which game would be better to buy now?

#1Swan3624Posted 3/16/2014 12:17:44 AM
I'm tempted to buy Ghosts, but I'm also tempted to buy Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Which game has the more active and reliable community and netcode?
#2CapwnDPosted 3/16/2014 12:23:29 AM
They're completely different. It's like asking if you should get COD or Battlefield.

If you like previous COD games and you liked to be a camping pretty boy instead of somebody that runs and guns... then get ghosts. If you want something fun that isn't campy, get Titanfall.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#3lunaticcorePosted 3/16/2014 12:24:24 AM
Titanfall > PvZ > Battlefield 4 > sitting around staring at the Xb1 dashboard > Ghosts
#4Jedi454Posted 3/16/2014 12:25:25 AM
If you want the worst CoD experience ever (In my opinion) buy Ghosts. Me and my friends dreaded buying that game and I even sold it on ebay because it was that bad.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#5CapwnDPosted 3/16/2014 12:31:16 AM
Jedi454 posted...
If you want the worst CoD experience ever (In my opinion) buy Ghosts. Me and my friends dreaded buying that game and I even sold it on ebay because it was that bad.

It really is. I've been a COD fan since COD was MOH on the PS1, then MOH on PC and then COD on PC. Ghosts was the first COD game where I shook my head and said "oh HELL NO"

Still playing and loving BLOPS2.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#6x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/16/2014 12:31:28 AM
Jedi454 posted...

If you want one of the worst FPS games in history than go with Ghosts. Seriously its that bad. Even my die hard CoD friends haven't put in more than 2 hours into that game.

Go with Plants vs Zombies.
#7TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/16/2014 12:33:07 AM
lunaticcore posted...
Titanfall > PvZ > Battlefield 4 > sitting around staring at the Xb1 dashboard > Ghosts

I agree completely.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#8x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/16/2014 12:36:35 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
lunaticcore posted...

I agree completely.

I'd probably add watching paint dry to that list before Ghosts. ;)
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 3/16/2014 12:45:29 AM
Both are $40 right now. So with that in mind, I recommend Ghosts. PvZ is a lot of fun, but most people were just playing it to occupy themselves while waiting for Titanfall. It's community has already shrunk a lot since Titanfalls release. Ghosts definitely has the larger community of the two.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10NO2_FiendPosted 3/16/2014 12:47:11 AM
CapwnD posted...

If you like previous COD games and you liked to be a camping pretty boy instead of somebody that runs and guns... then get ghosts. If you want something fun that isn't campy, get Titanfall.

Why are you recommending Titanfall the OP never mentioned it?
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....