Between Ghosts and PvZ, which game would be better to buy now?

#21Cornbread4lifePosted 3/16/2014 11:38:43 AM
Swan3624 posted...
Thank you a lot for the input so far. So what exactly is the issue with Ghosts? I remember when Modern Warfare 3 came out, a lot of people hated that one, too. What is so bad about Ghosts? :(

Garden Warfare is sounding like the winner here to me. Has anyone played the split-screen co-op? How is it?

For me, the maps were worse. Also, I feel like they've been trying to speed up the game so much that it's lost its appeal. It's kind of hard to explain, but I feel like it continued a trend from BO2 that I didn't like. Pretty sure it's my last COD.

GW is great, but I wouldn't buy it for the splitscreen co-op, that's just one mode of endless waves. I would say playing the online modes is by far the best part.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#22DamnEvilDogPosted 3/16/2014 11:41:48 AM
Swan3624 posted...
I'm tempted to buy Ghosts, but I'm also tempted to buy Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Which game has the more active and reliable community and netcode?

I traded my copy of Ghost to get Thief and picked up PvZ at Target, Pvz is far more fun, but is a 3rd person lighthearted shooter, I never have trouble finding games and it is a blast to play.

All in my opinion by the way, hope you enjoy what ever you decide on ^^
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#23HaloDad020508Posted 3/16/2014 11:49:42 AM
The problem with Ghosts is the way people play it. Maps aren't bad it's just people camp and will do anything cheap to get a high KD. I love COD but Ghosts and the people who play it is just garbage. I tried to force myself to like it but it didn't work it just stressed me out. Go with PvZ. Good luck in whatever you choose :)
---
Playing Titanfall, Thief, Assassin's Creed 4
#24Bac0n01Posted 3/16/2014 12:29:53 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Jedi454 posted...
If you want the worst CoD experience ever (In my opinion) buy Ghosts. Me and my friends dreaded buying that game and I even sold it on ebay because it was that bad.

If you want one of the worst FPS games in history than go with Ghosts. Seriously its that bad. Even my die hard CoD friends haven't put in more than 2 hours into that game.

Go with Plants vs Zombies.

---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#25garainePosted 3/16/2014 1:23:28 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Titanfall > PvZ > Battlefield 4 > sitting around staring at the Xb1 dashboard > Ghosts

I agree completely.

I'd probably add watching paint dry to that list before Ghosts. ;)

I'd put playing my ouya console before ghosts..lol