Xbox One Continues Most Successful Launch in Xbox History

#31gobuffalo30Posted 3/16/2014 3:36:38 PM
SaQu1B posted...
So much denial by Ponies... it is hilarious.

As in my other post, posts like this don't help anyone. Just like the second post, which almost matches your post in attitude. And I'm not sure which denial you're talking about.
#32crucialPosted 3/17/2014 4:12:37 PM
I got both fanboys,enjoy missing out on great games while you bicker back and forth,sounds fun smh.
#33PominAusPosted 3/17/2014 4:22:33 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Another win for microsoft. Suck it Sony ponies.

Ugh. Smh
#34UnhelpfulNPCPosted 3/17/2014 9:59:08 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Where do you haters get that software that tells you when a positive Xbox topic pops up on this board?

No software. They keep watch in shifts. Always vigilant. Always waiting. It is the way of the console warrior.
#35RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/17/2014 10:16:21 PM
SnoicFactor posted...
X1 sold 258k... ps4 sold 290k.. Am I missing something?

Given its $100 more and MS makes more off consoles sold than PS MS actually won last month.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#36DamnEvilDogPosted 3/17/2014 10:50:17 PM
UnhelpfulNPC posted...
Where do you haters get that software that tells you when a positive Xbox topic pops up on this board?

No software. They keep watch in shifts. Always vigilant. Always waiting. It is the way of the console warrior.

This... is very disturbing, but I believe it because of the way the board is 24/7... it's really sad and scary...
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#37spacejamjordanzPosted 3/18/2014 4:54:59 AM
How can some sit there and complain about PS4 fans when a lot of the xbox fans here are just as bad ... if not worse at times. I see some of you complain, but you so conveniently ignore your own.

Just look at this topic..

1st post "inb4reassurance"
2nd post "suck it Sony ponies"
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#38Illogical_PoetPosted 3/18/2014 8:58:00 AM
ExarOs posted...
I find it extremely funny when I come into a topic like this on the XBONE forum and loot at the bottom of the list and see "You are ignoring 4 users in this topic".

Do PS4 players really have nothing better to do with their time then constantly attack the XBONE forum? Perhaps when they actually get something new to play or some good news they will leave this place.

Resident Evil being XBONE exclusive: PS4 players say "who cares, RE is garbage now!"

Dino Crisis rumored to be rebooted and XBONE exclusive: PS4 players say "who cares, 720P LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Titanfall having a huge successful launch: PS4 players say "LOL enjoy CoD with mechs! And LOL at only getting 8.5/9 scores!!"

First InFamous review comes out as an 8.5: PS4 users say "This is next gen!! 8.5 is amazing!!"

You people are really really annoying. Like that ugly girl who won't leave you alone. You people just never give up.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#39billsfanno1Posted 3/18/2014 9:30:55 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
How can some sit there and complain about PS4 fans when a lot of the xbox fans here are just as bad ... if not worse at times. I see some of you complain, but you so conveniently ignore your own.

Just look at this topic..

1st post "inb4reassurance"
2nd post "suck it Sony ponies"

If people only posted to boards of hardware/software that they owned or were interested in, that really wouldn't matter though would it? I'm sure there are plenty of choice words about MS/X1 on the PS4 board, it isn't my job in life to monitor and respond to it. The Sony/PS4 mercenaries have no ethics and I could care less if they are treated in kind. Don't like it? Go back to the board you belong. I likewise would never defend a douchebag X1 owner popping off on a PS4 board.
#40SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/18/2014 10:28:59 AM

Lol
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, LittleBigPlanet, Titanfall