Xbox One Continues Most Successful Launch in Xbox History

#41garainePosted 3/20/2014 3:53:04 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
How can some sit there and complain about PS4 fans when a lot of the xbox fans here are just as bad ... if not worse at times. I see some of you complain, but you so conveniently ignore your own.

Just look at this topic..

1st post "inb4reassurance"
2nd post "suck it Sony ponies"

If people only posted to boards of hardware/software that they owned or were interested in, that really wouldn't matter though would it? I'm sure there are plenty of choice words about MS/X1 on the PS4 board, it isn't my job in life to monitor and respond to it. The Sony/PS4 mercenaries have no ethics and I could care less if they are treated in kind. Don't like it? Go back to the board you belong. I likewise would never defend a douchebag X1 owner popping off on a PS4 board.

It's no use they are too self righteous. in their mind its ok to trash our board but not ok for us to say anything positive about about xbox one. I would say they are butthurt over what happened to the ps3 board but a lot of them are the same ones that did that and just jumped ships. they use that as an excuse.
#42RickGottiPosted 3/20/2014 4:06:32 AM
MS: "Yay! We beat........................ourselves in sales!"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#43gobuffalo30Posted 3/20/2014 4:37:05 AM
garaine posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
How can some sit there and complain about PS4 fans when a lot of the xbox fans here are just as bad ... if not worse at times. I see some of you complain, but you so conveniently ignore your own.

Just look at this topic..

1st post "inb4reassurance"
2nd post "suck it Sony ponies"

If people only posted to boards of hardware/software that they owned or were interested in, that really wouldn't matter though would it? I'm sure there are plenty of choice words about MS/X1 on the PS4 board, it isn't my job in life to monitor and respond to it. The Sony/PS4 mercenaries have no ethics and I could care less if they are treated in kind. Don't like it? Go back to the board you belong. I likewise would never defend a douchebag X1 owner popping off on a PS4 board.

It's no use they are too self righteous. in their mind its ok to trash our board but not ok for us to say anything positive about about xbox one. I would say they are butthurt over what happened to the ps3 board but a lot of them are the same ones that did that and just jumped ships. they use that as an excuse.

Sometimes it's not about talking down anything positive, it's about correcting idiotic points or lack of facts. Even when someone does come into a positive topic and says something dumb, people can't ignore it or let it go and then the war starts. Or they'll talk about how many ignored posts they see. It's beginning to become more humorous with the "it's not us but them" posts.
#44dray3214Posted 3/20/2014 4:49:35 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
Another win for microsoft. Suck it Sony ponies.

And yet you're losing by more than 2 million in sales and lost to the ps4 in overall sales in Feb. It appears, you, xb1 troll, should suck it.

lol you come over to xbox forums to trash the xbox, and then call the actual xbox fans trolls lmao. another delusional sony fanboy. its funny how theres more ponys in the xbox forums than xbox players. you're so insecure about the ps4 that you have to come onto a thread talking about how successful xbox has been just to remind ppl that ps4 is doing a little better. get a life man. or even better, go play your magical ps4. oh wait, i wouldnt want to be stuck playing knack or kz either
#45chrish909Posted 3/20/2014 4:52:40 AM
If you spend a portion of your day on the x1 forum, and you clearly dislike x1, you have a mental illness and should seek help.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#46Hustler NinePosted 3/20/2014 4:54:16 AM(edited)
rgw posted...
It stat about sales relative to the 360 is interesting. It is selling faster than the 360 was at a similar point in their lifecycle. If you only got your news off gamefaqs topics, you'd think that the XB1 was one step short of being the next Sega Saturn.

This is only true about US. In Europe it's selling much less in those countries where it's available. That's why we still haven't seen any info by Microsoft for the region, at all.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#47singhellotakuPosted 3/21/2014 9:09:14 PM
so much pathetic reassurance....
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#48mikel93Posted 3/21/2014 9:36:13 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Suck it Microsoft ponies/Xbronies.

Fixed.
#49Homie_202Posted 3/21/2014 9:47:37 PM
SnoicFactor posted...
X1 sold 258k... ps4 sold 290k.. Am I missing something?

Just the fact that numbers don't matter to the xbox fanboys.
#50MOATS7798Posted 3/22/2014 9:03:08 PM
ExarOs posted...
I find it extremely funny when I come into a topic like this on the XBONE forum and loot at the bottom of the list and see "You are ignoring 4 users in this topic".

Do PS4 players really have nothing better to do with their time then constantly attack the XBONE forum? Perhaps when they actually get something new to play or some good news they will leave this place.

Resident Evil being XBONE exclusive: PS4 players say "who cares, RE is garbage now!"

Dino Crisis rumored to be rebooted and XBONE exclusive: PS4 players say "who cares, 720P LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Titanfall having a huge successful launch: PS4 players say "LOL enjoy CoD with mechs! And LOL at only getting 8.5/9 scores!!"

First InFamous review comes out as an 8.5: PS4 users say "This is next gen!! 8.5 is amazing!!"

You people are really really annoying. Like that ugly girl who won't leave you alone. You people just never give up.

Pretty much how I feel, and why I've been "warned" here at Sonyfaqs.com...glad you and many others see it how I see it as well :)
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.