Xbox One Continues Most Successful Launch in Xbox History

#61BSerenityPosted 3/22/2014 9:54:25 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
Another win for microsoft. Suck it Sony ponies.

This is the problem that hurts the gaming industry the most, no matter which side it comes from.

He (as in what he represents) is a big reason why this board is in such a bad state.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#62xacebopPosted 3/22/2014 10:06:04 PM
For one more people play games then they did before. People grew up in 8 years and the worlds population has gone up a billion since the 360 launch.

The main reason is the rrod fiasco at 360s launch affected the numbers
#63bigpitchaPosted 3/26/2014 2:05:51 PM
why doesn't everyone team up and talk about how dumb nintendo is
---
Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.
#64kcypher2000Posted 3/26/2014 2:32:59 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
X1 sold 258k... ps4 sold 290k.. Am I missing something?

Murica is the only place that matters, don't you know?
Oh but only if it's weekly, cause it's irrelevant that PS4 is still #1 in America lifetime.

If other countries are equal then lets divide ps4 weekly sales by 55 countries and lets divide xbox sales by 13. Lets see then how sony benefits from being in more countries then xbox.

Oh wait now other countries dont matter right?
#65RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/26/2014 5:08:51 PM
Not beating PS4 but still doing damn good
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#66Enigma149Posted 3/26/2014 5:15:38 PM
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I was just trying to roleplay as a fanboy, it wasnt too fun, don't know why you people do it.

Also Sony has been struggling recently, that part wasnt false.

Don't lump me in with the Sony diehards. If anything I am a diehard of Japanese games. Not companies.

Their other divisions were doing poorly. It was a matter of time when the spin offs and closings were to come. I don't see Sony struggling just yet. I don't see MS struggling either, but their Xbox Division isn't in the best of shape (not a jab at them either).

Ill make sure to remember that, it's a shame the surface didn't take off, it's a really good tablet/pc but guess it was too expensive.

I actually liked Surface, but the price for what was being purchased was unbalanced.

Apparently the Surface 2 is selling well, though. So that's a plus.

*sigh*

I want a Surface Pro 2, but I don't have the money for the 256 GB version. I'd be fine with only 128 GB, but I don't want to settle for the 4 GB of RAM.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#67Cowboy082288Posted 3/26/2014 6:13:39 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Not beating PS4 but still doing damn good

Seems so.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni