Haven't plugged in my X1 since Christmas how do I get all of the updates?

#1zerooo0Posted 3/16/2014 11:44:09 AM
I just got my X1 to my dorm, so now I need to download that March update and isn't their a controller update?

I left it plugged in back at home, but I have no idea if it got the update March patch. Any way to check?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2rildomeinPosted 3/16/2014 11:46:07 AM
...I don't know maybe, turn it on?
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 11:47:28 AM
rildomein posted...
...I don't know maybe, turn it on?

It's on, and no update happened. I didn't know if this was a manual update like the controller update or not?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4rildomeinPosted 3/16/2014 11:49:06 AM
If it's plugged in and you're wired into the net, you should get an auto update when it powers on; indicated by a little green bar. The controller is updated through the settings menu.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 11:55:28 AM
rildomein posted...
If it's plugged in and you're wired into the net, you should get an auto update when it powers on; indicated by a little green bar. The controller is updated through the settings menu.

Alright their was no auto update when I turned it on.
---
#6VizenPosted 3/19/2014 1:13:26 AM
Power cycle the unit
---
Reznor Lydon 08-01-08
Soundcloud.com/editeraseband
#7BobberdongPosted 3/19/2014 5:30:30 AM
zerooo0 posted...
rildomein posted...

Alright their was no auto update when I turned it on.

zerooo0 posted...
I just got my X1 to my dorm, so now I need to download that March update and isn't their a controller update?

I left it plugged in back at home, but I have no idea if it got the update March patch. Any way to check?

Dorm? As in college? Here's a protip: if you plan on finishing college, learn the difference between their, there and they're.
---
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged