Haven't plugged in my X1 since Christmas how do I get all of the updates?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Haven't plugged in my X1 since Christmas how do I get all of the updates?
2 years ago#1
I just got my X1 to my dorm, so now I need to download that March update and isn't their a controller update?

I left it plugged in back at home, but I have no idea if it got the update March patch. Any way to check?
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#2
...I don't know maybe, turn it on?
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
2 years ago#3
rildomein posted...
...I don't know maybe, turn it on?

It's on, and no update happened. I didn't know if this was a manual update like the controller update or not?
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#4
If it's plugged in and you're wired into the net, you should get an auto update when it powers on; indicated by a little green bar. The controller is updated through the settings menu.
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
2 years ago#5
rildomein posted...
If it's plugged in and you're wired into the net, you should get an auto update when it powers on; indicated by a little green bar. The controller is updated through the settings menu.

Alright their was no auto update when I turned it on.
2 years ago#6
Power cycle the unit
Reznor Lydon 08-01-08
Soundcloud.com/editeraseband
2 years ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
rildomein posted...

Alright their was no auto update when I turned it on.

zerooo0 posted...
I just got my X1 to my dorm, so now I need to download that March update and isn't their a controller update?

I left it plugged in back at home, but I have no idea if it got the update March patch. Any way to check?

Dorm? As in college? Here's a protip: if you plan on finishing college, learn the difference between their, there and they're.
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Haven't plugged in my X1 since Christmas how do I get all of the updates?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived