What is wrong with Forza 5?

#21TheGam3925Posted 3/16/2014 2:00:23 PM
Geist posted...
Haha, he lied. I own F5, there's so much content it's a bit over whelming at first.

Also, the above poster is also lying to you. There is nothing you need ti buy unless you want the standard DLC all games have. The game simply let's you buy things if you do not wish to earn them through normal game play.

No he didn't.

Forza 4 - 500 Cars 26 Tracks
Forza 5 - 200 Cars 14 Tracks
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#22Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/16/2014 2:09:50 PM
Horridhal posted...
yes, those pics are hilarious. but, you're going to have to come up with a better argument than showing still images of crowds in a fast-paced 60fps racing game, if you want anyone here to take you seriously. the game looks amazing, especially when i compare it to forza 4 on the same tv, running on actual hardware and not low bitrate videos or hilarious screenshots of crowds i never notice while speeding by at 200+ mph.

Lol. It looks better than a game that was released on a last gen system in 2011?

Wow. World rocked./sarcasm

Looking better than forza 4 isn't impressive if it looks like crap compared to other next gen games.
agreed.
#23Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/16/2014 2:11:57 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Geist posted...
Haha, he lied. I own F5, there's so much content it's a bit over whelming at first.

Also, the above poster is also lying to you. There is nothing you need ti buy unless you want the standard DLC all games have. The game simply let's you buy things if you do not wish to earn them through normal game play.

No he didn't.

forza 4 has more cars and locations. forza 5 has more than enough cars and locations. both are true. thus, the gamestop employee lied. :)
#24FourManSevenPosted 3/16/2014 2:13:20 PM
Forza 5 is probably the only Xbox One title worth owning aside from Titanfall. Unless you own it on PC.
#25Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/16/2014 2:18:26 PM
FourManSeven posted...
Forza 5 is probably the only Xbox One title worth owning aside from Titanfall. Unless you own it on PC.
i see that, and raise you a peggle 2 and powerstar golf. all four provide many hours more than what you're paying for.
#26DarkAdonis123Posted 3/16/2014 2:18:42 PM
I own Forza 5, but don't know if I can recommend it. I absolutely loved Forza 4, but 5 doesn't feel like an improvement. The cars in Forza 5 have weird physics. They overreact to even the slightest nudge.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#27GeistPosted 3/16/2014 2:22:33 PM
Horridhal posted...

A) No, it doesn't have a ton of content.

B) Most of the content planned for it is paid DLC.

C) Try harder.

Yes, for a racer it does. And yes it has up.coming dlc, like all.games... And finally no reason to, you bring nothing real to the table. It is obvious you have never played the game.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#28Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/16/2014 2:24:07 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I own Forza 5, but don't know if I can recommend it. I absolutely loved Forza 4, but 5 doesn't feel like an improvement. The cars in Forza 5 have weird physics. They overreact to even the slightest nudge.
^ there are so many settings that significantly change the handling of the cars, it's possible you haven't found your preference. the crazy laptimes on the leaderboards show a lot of people have found theirs.
#29TheGam3925Posted 3/16/2014 2:30:54 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Geist posted...

No he didn't.

forza 4 has more cars and locations. forza 5 has more than enough cars and locations. both are true. thus, the gamestop employee lied. :)

According to the TC the GameStop employee said Forza 5 is lacking in content. In comparison to Forza 4 it most definitely is.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#30DeedubauPosted 3/16/2014 2:34:26 PM
I wanted to get forza 5 so bad when they first announced it but I don't support the idea that you when you guy a game you need to get DLC to get an acceptable amount of content in the game. No i'm not gonna expect to come with the amount of content Gran turismo 4 and 5 had, but from what I understand forza 4 was superior and had way more content without the dlc.