PvZ:GW is still better then Titanfall

#1InfiniteHEROPosted 3/16/2014 5:22:37 PM
I bought both and at this point I cant play Titanfall anymore its just to boring... My kid wanted to play PvZ and I put it in for her and it just sucks me right back in every time...

So now im waiting for the force to shift to oh oh just wait till Halo comes that will be the killer blah blah....
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
XBL: InfiniteHER0
#2Jedi454Posted 3/16/2014 5:29:14 PM
What was the point of this topic?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/16/2014 5:29:56 PM
I disagree. I enjoyed PvZ but Titanfall is the best online FPS I've played so far. So fast paced and exciting. Both games are good though.
#4InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 5:31:12 PM
Jedi454 posted...

To speak my opinion because im tired of all the hype for Titanfall which is completely undeserved. And a small company like Popcap make a gem and yet they get hit with layoffs.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
XBL: InfiniteHER0
#5MicropolisPosted 3/16/2014 5:32:22 PM
Good to know pvz is good because I love titanfall.
#6CaIiber345Posted 3/16/2014 5:34:41 PM
*than
---
twitch.tv/caliber345
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#7x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/16/2014 5:36:19 PM(edited)
InfiniteHERO posted...
Jedi454 posted...

To speak my opinion because im tired of all the hype for Titanfall which is completely undeserved. And a small company like Popcap make a gem and yet they get hit with layoffs.

No one from Popcap who was involved in PvZ was laid off. That was different studios...

Titanfall deserves all the hype. Its better received than PvZ whether your opinion say so or not. I own both so I'm not talking out of my rear. PvZ has like what 3 maps if I recall correctly? And 2 modes... That's a gem or a game that's bound to get tiring?
#8AarksharkPosted 3/16/2014 5:47:19 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Titanfall deserves all the hype. Its better received than PvZ whether your opinion say so or not. I own both so I'm not talking out of my rear. PvZ has like what 3 maps if I recall correctly? And 2 modes... That's a gem or a game that's bound to get tiring?

For someone who "owns PvZ" you sure seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

PvZ has 3 maps in GnG (with a night variation of each), and another 3 (or 4?) maps for Team Vanquish.

PvZ has 3 modes as well. Team Vanquish, Gardens and Graveyards, and Garden Ops.

Though I have no idea why you're stressing the amount of maps and modes in PvZ.

While I don't pretend to know how many maps there are in Titanfall, I think I can safely say that not only does each PvZ map have a larger player count than Titanfall, but also a larger size to compensate for the larger cap.

Oh, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Titanfall have 3 modes? CTF, Domination and a few "variations" of Deathmatch?
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#9DamnEvilDogPosted 3/16/2014 5:50:18 PM
Titanfall is good, but I enjoy PvZ far more.

But... they are two different kinds of games, one is a lighthearted 3rd person shooter and the other is a first person hardcore game.

So even thought I prefer one over the other, they are both different and very good to play.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#10x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/16/2014 5:56:01 PM
Aarkshark posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...

For someone who "owns PvZ" you sure seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

PvZ has 3 maps in GnG (with a night variation of each), and another 3 (or 4?) maps for Team Vanquish.

PvZ has 3 modes as well. Team Vanquish, Gardens and Graveyards, and Garden Ops.

Though I have no idea why you're stressing the amount of maps and modes in PvZ.

While I don't pretend to know how many maps there are in Titanfall, I think I can safely say that not only does each PvZ map have a larger player count than Titanfall, but also a larger size to compensate for the larger cap.

Oh, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Titanfall have 3 modes? CTF, Domination and a few "variations" of Deathmatch?

I forgot to count Garden Ops considering its a horde style mode and nothing else. Also, I was trying to remember the correct number of maps but its still small.

Titanfall has Attrition and Pilot Hunter which are both death match style. However, one is based on points for everything and one is for pilots only. Hardpoint, Last Titan Standing and Capture the Flag are far different.

I don't feel like mode count is an issue if the game is fun. I mentioned it because there is a lack of maps and modes so there isn't a lot to do. I did enjoy it a lot but once I got Titanfall it has become difficult for me to enjoy other shooters at the moment.

Larger player count may be true on PvZ but its still way slower pace so it feels like less. If you enjoy PvZ more than Titanfall that's fine. All of my friends prefer Titanfall as do I so its an obvious choice.