Can you tell the difference between 30FPS and 60 FPS? Interesting test inside !

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can you tell the difference between 30FPS and 60 FPS? Interesting test inside !
2 years ago#1
I got them all right except one screenshot:

http://i5.minus.com/i3CmMbOYpWFoc.png
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
2 years ago#2
Wouldn't you need the image in motion to make that kind of judgment?

And in response to the topic title, yes, I can tell the difference. Not forgetting DmC THAT easily...
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
2 years ago#3
I got them all wrong. I think I'd have no problem telling the difference with a video, I guess I'm just not photo-savvy.

*edit* Sorry, I got 2 right. Read the answer wrong.
GT: Cornbread4life
2 years ago#4
Is that place seriously using stills to demonstrate the difference between 30fps and 60fps? Lmao..

I agree that the difference in smoothness is very easy to spot between the two. Not disputing that at all. But lol at their methodology... How moronic..
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
2 years ago#5
So you're showing one frame and asking us to tell if its a screen cap of 30 frames per second or 60.

10/10 reassurance topic.

Good for you
2 years ago#6
why is the first 30 so blurry i have never played a 30 fps game that looked that blurry when moving
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
2 years ago#7
I can tell every time a game drops a Handful of frames. CoD on PS4 is very disappointing in this regard, and Dark Souls 2 makes me cry.
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
2 years ago#8
You guys are really falling for this?

Anyone can tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps anyway.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
2 years ago#9
xacebop posted...
So you're showing one frame and asking us to tell if its a screen cap of 30 frames per second or 60.

10/10 reassurance topic.

Good for you
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
2 years ago#10
...You all realize that is a joke, right? A screenshot is by definition one frame. Frame rate refers to how many frames run in a certain period of time. Having more frames per second has no affect on single frames.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can you tell the difference between 30FPS and 60 FPS? Interesting test inside !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived