HELP plz... My X1 isn't recording clips anymore... Can't figure out why...

#1bigroc10304Posted 3/16/2014 7:24:01 PM
My X1 hasn't been recording the game clips for over 2 weeks. It isn't the amount of content already there, because I deleted them. But out of nowhere I can't dvrthe game. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so how'd you fix the issue?

Thanks for the help in advance...
#2RebelGameMasterPosted 3/16/2014 7:28:27 PM
You are a troll. Microsoft only makes the highest quality consoles.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#3bigroc10304(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 7:36:28 PM
I'm serious... Help pls...
#4bigroc10304(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 11:32:48 PM
bump
#5MADVILLAIN_MPosted 3/17/2014 12:05:40 AM
Need some more info my man. Is it not recording on one particular game? Multiple games?

Also, you can go to http://www.reddit.com/r/XboxOne and ask there. The community is much more helpful than the ones on this board.
---
Just a simple man who wants to talk about games.
#6aszsithPosted 3/17/2014 12:26:10 AM
bigroc10304 posted...
I'm serious... Help pls...

Honestly, I don't think you are serious. You'll type two ellipses but not the other 3 letters in please? A serious person would take the time to finish typing the words.

Also, Microsoft Support is that way >>>>>>> They can help you isolate and handle your issue with more precision, efficiency, and in a quicker timeframe than you'd spend waiting for a legitimate response by bumping this topic.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#7PhilJownsPosted 3/17/2014 3:03:54 AM
Do a hard reset. Hld down powwr button for 10secs. Them remove power cable for 30sec. This makes Xbox do sytem check on startup. Fixes most problems.
#8bigroc10304(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 9:09:34 AM
Nobody can help with UPLOAD? Someone's gotta know something. PLEASE!
#9bigroc10304(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 9:14:58 AM
Seriously? You're gonna judge me because of the use of pls and ...??? I figured I'd try the boards before spending time sitting on hold for as long as M$ wants.

I tried the reset. It didn't work I just don't now why, out of nowhere it would just stop recording. I deleted clips I didn't want, but it isn't a matter of how many clips... It's just frustrating. I've gotten much better at KI, and have pulled off a few fantastic combos online... What a drag. Thanks for those of you who were trying to help.
#10TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/17/2014 9:23:45 AM
bigroc10304 posted...
Seriously? You're gonna judge me because of the use of pls and ...??? I figured I'd try the boards before spending time sitting on hold for as long as M$ wants.

I tried the reset. It didn't work I just don't now why, out of nowhere it would just stop recording. I deleted clips I didn't want, but it isn't a matter of how many clips... It's just frustrating. I've gotten much better at KI, and have pulled off a few fantastic combos online... What a drag. Thanks for those of you who were trying to help.

It's Gamefaqs, you'll be sorely disappointed if you expect too much of people here. The good news is you'll appreciate it even more when you actually get help lol

But yeah, all I can think of is power cycling
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D