Most accurate Titanfall review I have seen.

#1DaLaggaPosted 3/16/2014 8:57:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFzc0v7J_A

Pretty much nails it.
#2stargazer1981Posted 3/16/2014 9:06:51 PM
Not sure what I was supposed to feel... Was it funny? Informative? Intelligent? I can't feel anything.

But when you say it's "CoD with Mechs" you lose me.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#3universaldavePosted 3/16/2014 9:07:50 PM
Couldn't disagree more with him... except the part where he admits it's great fun. I guess great fun isn't a good thing in games these days, though?
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#4crucialPosted 3/16/2014 9:10:30 PM
This game is great fun but don't like it lol.
#5KID VIDPosted 3/16/2014 9:12:11 PM
That was terrible. I couldn't even finish watching it. I lasted one minute.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#6DaLagga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 9:14:11 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
Not sure what I was supposed to feel... Was it funny? Informative? Intelligent? I can't feel anything.

But when you say it's "CoD with Mechs" you lose me.

Well, after 15 minutes with the beta I thought it felt and played exactly like CoD with mechs. Same simple shooting mechanics. Same chaotic map design. Same basic gameplay that lacks strategy and encourages nothing but bullet spam. I had a little fun with the last titan standing mode because there was a least a little bit of teamwork involved and map control, but even that got old pretty quick because the game is so shallow.

So yeah, for the most part, I completely agree with him. The game is fun for a little bit, but it is essentially just CoD with mechs and is shallow as a puddle.
#7stargazer1981Posted 3/16/2014 9:14:14 PM
KID VID posted...
That was terrible. I couldn't even finish watching it. I lasted one minute.

I feel like I should earn an Internet Medal of Valor, or a Purple Heart, for actually watching it to its conclusion.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#8GambitbuzzkillPosted 3/16/2014 9:14:23 PM
I disagree with with everything he said but I respect his opinion.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#9snowboard340Posted 3/16/2014 9:17:19 PM
I skipped to a random part of the video because of the cringe worthy opening, and he was talking about console wars and said ps4 owners have the right to say the xbox one is s***. With that, his opinion becomes worthless.
#10DaLagga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 9:19:46 PM
snowboard340 posted...
I skipped to a random part of the video because of the cringe worthy opening, and he was talking about console wars and said ps4 owners have the right to say the xbox one is s***. With that, his opinion becomes worthless.

And if you actually watched the whole video you'd realize that he isn't taking sides at all in the console wars because he heavily criticizes console gaming in general. He's just pointing out the fact that this is Microsoft's big selling point for the Xbone and it's a total dud. He'd probably say the same about Killzone: SF if it were on the PC.