Most accurate Titanfall review I have seen.

#21SamcroReaperPosted 3/16/2014 9:31:25 PM
universaldave posted...
Couldn't disagree more with him... except the part where he admits it's great fun. I guess great fun isn't a good thing in games these days, though?

Fun is what most gamers want from a game. Sony fanboys put graphics above fun and gameplay though. Pity them. Just pity them. And then laugh at them. And then pity them some more. Then thank god that you're not a Sony fanboy.
#22OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/16/2014 9:33:15 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
universaldave posted...
Couldn't disagree more with him... except the part where he admits it's great fun. I guess great fun isn't a good thing in games these days, though?

Fun is what most gamers want from a game. Sony fanboys put graphics above fun and gameplay though. Pity them. Just pity them. And then laugh at them. And then pity them some more. Then thank god that you're not a Sony fanboy.

Because there are no fun games with good gameplay on the ps4, right?
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#23CKnightPosted 3/16/2014 9:54:40 PM(edited)
stargazer1981 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
I skipped to a random part of the video because of the cringe worthy opening, and he was talking about console wars and said ps4 owners have the right to say the xbox one is s***. With that, his opinion becomes worthless.

He definitely didn't strike me as an unbiased "professional" reviewer, for sure. But he was a tad abrasive and too colloquial for my taste. I like my reviewers to convey their opinions a bit more intelligently than an average gamer. Hence why I adore Adam Sessler. Dude loves massaging the English language.

Rev3Games has a pretty good staff of reviewers all around but Adam Sessler does stand out as one of the better reviewers in the medium of gaming.

Also I'm surprised some of you actually watched that entire review. I watched a minute before it started to get irritating to listen to.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#24donkeyjackPosted 3/16/2014 9:54:48 PM
It's hard8times, isn't it?
---
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8iln96Inq1rcx17bo1_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lob0ptt27X1qd7kg2o1_500.gif
#25stargazer1981Posted 3/16/2014 9:56:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26CKnightPosted 3/16/2014 10:03:46 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
CKnight posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
I skipped to a random part of the video because of the cringe worthy opening, and he was talking about console wars and said ps4 owners have the right to say the xbox one is s***. With that, his opinion becomes worthless.

He definitely didn't strike me as an unbiased "professional" reviewer, for sure. But he was a tad abrasive and too colloquial for my taste. I like my reviewers to convey their opinions a bit more intelligently than an average gamer. Hence why I adore Adam Sessler. Dude loves massaging the English language.

Rev3Games has a pretty good staff of reviewers all around but Adam Sessler does stand out as one of the better reviewers in the medium of gaming.

Why do you think that? From my point of view, he's concise, thorough, articulate, fair and as unbiased as you can get from a video game journalist. He's always struck me as a consummate professional, even when I don't agree with his assessments.

Hell, if he would have panned Titanfall, I still would like him, even though I'm enjoying that game immensely.

Me? I like Adam Sessler's reviews alot. I was just saying he's one of the better reviewers around.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#27stargazer1981Posted 3/16/2014 10:06:08 PM
CKnight posted...
Me? I like Adam Sessler's reviews alot. I was just saying he's one of the better reviewers around.

Damn it. My bad. I'll erase my post. I totally read that wrong. Lack of sleep. A visit with Mary Jane. Bad combo. My apologies, good Sir.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#28pigboyPosted 3/16/2014 10:16:50 PM
DaLagga posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFzc0v7J_A

Pretty much nails it.

Nice review, very detail supported with solid reasons. Thanks for sharing!
#29alexismynamexxPosted 3/16/2014 11:16:56 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
universaldave posted...

Because there are no fun games with good gameplay on the ps4, right?

Hence why no one's playing their ps4
#30krystylaPosted 3/16/2014 11:19:54 PM
Translation:

Titanfall review most alike to my opinion
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB