Most accurate Titanfall review I have seen.

#31LEGEND_725Posted 3/16/2014 11:50:46 PM
Trash vid

Wondering how long ppl are gonna try to convince us titanfall is bad... Give it up. It's a good game... Next
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#32WartPig_Posted 3/17/2014 12:48:12 AM
i got to play it for a few hours today.
its an ok game. i had the same experience with it as any CoD ive played. it felt a bit more casual than most FPS but the wall running and jetpack aspects were nice to use in a CoD setting.
the mechs were trash imo. i expected mech assault kinda gameplay (still very weak as im an avid Armored Core player) but it was basically just a mushroom power up.
its a good non competitive game to mess around with your friends. other than that its a pass.
7/10
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#33ArkonBladePosted 3/17/2014 1:16:57 AM
I don't like COD but I like titanfall. COD is not a new game invention on a new style of FPS games. there have been games like COD since the late 90s on PC.

It just added some new mechanics to what many games already did. except it gets the hate because of the yearly release and lack of any real innovation. Its the only FPS game that I can recall to do that. They use the same engine, gameplay hasn't been improved. really nothing about future COD games after COD4 did much of any thing but minor tweaks and add new maps and add a redicuals story mode that was 4 hous long.

Titanfall to me at least yeah I can see some of that genre that COD falls in that there can be comparisons but there is enough new and fresh stuff in titanfall to make it feel kinda fresh and fun IMO.

All I know is I am enjoying it. If you are not ... oh well.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#34RatchetrockonPosted 3/17/2014 1:37:18 AM(edited)
Lol @ all the butthurt over a gamer experessing his opinion.

I thought this review was refreshing, its nice to see a review from a different perspective, especially from a gamer with refined taste.

Titanfall when compared to other forms of entertainment is quite lacking, and is mainly popular because the majority of gamers have low standards.

Also the majority of you guys completely missed the point that this review is satirical.
#35krystylaPosted 3/17/2014 1:34:32 AM
Ratchetrockon posted...

I thought this review was genius, its nice to see a review from a different perspective, especially from a gamer with refined taste.

Titanfall when compared to other forms of entertainment is quite lacking, and is mainly popular because the majority of gamers have low standards.

The majority of gamers can't have low standard genius, whatever the majority of gamers like are the standards...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#36NeoMonkPosted 3/17/2014 1:34:49 AM
Anyone else shocked that diehards are claiming "if he doesn't agree with me his opinion is wrong"

Nope, not me.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#37lunaticcorePosted 3/17/2014 1:38:25 AM
Pretty terrible review.

Not as bad as this topic though.
#38RatchetrockonPosted 3/17/2014 1:39:28 AM
krystyla posted...
Ratchetrockon posted...

I thought this review was genius, its nice to see a review from a different perspective, especially from a gamer with refined taste.

The majority of gamers can't have low standard genius, whatever the majority of gamers like are the standards...

If thats the case then the majority of gamers have bad taste.
#39krystylaPosted 3/17/2014 1:46:24 AM
Ratchetrockon posted...
krystyla posted...
Ratchetrockon posted...

If thats the case then the majority of gamers have bad taste.

Even that doesn't work as taste is subjective and the masses decide the general good and bad taste.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#40Evel138Posted 3/17/2014 2:36:07 AM
"Worth a buy" wasn't worth the seven minutes I've wasted....that's for damn sure.

Let's forget for the moment his pompous manner of speaking, the entire "review" from the first few lines on seemed like nothing more than " I'm going to hate on it because its popular and I'm OH SO above it all" hipster BS IMHO.

I am amazed at one thing though.....this channel somehow has 8K subs.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y