Anyone buying MGS 5 GZ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone buying MGS 5 GZ?

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#21
MGSIV was just a interactive movie lolz.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.

User Info: B1GB0SS_86

B1GB0SS_86
2 years ago#22
Jedi454 posted...
MGSIV was just a interactive movie lolz.

As much of a fan i am of mgs you are right. That game can be beaten in 3 hours if u skip all the cutscenes. With the cutscenes its like a 20 hour game. Not exaggerating at all. But all the mgs games are this way.

User Info: lnfested_Zombie

lnfested_Zombie
2 years ago#23
Getting MGSV:Ground Demos day 1 on XB1.
I like the exclusive content.
GT (360 & One) : UltraC0MB0
PSN (PS3 & PS4) : BasuraKILLER

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
2 years ago#24
Nnnnope! Getting Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Infamous SS this week though :) And maybe Yoshi's New Island
How Nintendo chooses their weekly VC games: http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/877/3426/original.jpg?w=600&h
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
2 years ago#25
I'll probably get it in a month or two, once the price for it on ebay gets below $20

User Info: Angel_XBlaze

Angel_XBlaze
2 years ago#26
Renting it from GameFly.
BBCS Main: Hazama Sub: Ragna
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
2 years ago#27
Nope. Watched a few minutes on the PS4 streams and it just doesn't excite me. I love stealth games, but MGS is one series where I always get caught up in the idea of it all but when I play them the stealth feels um, more luck than judgement? It's hard to explain. I never feel as in control of Snake as I want to. Seems like every stream I watched people got tired of stealth within five minutes and just started Ramboing around anyway and that just turned it into an average looking (gameplay wise) tps.

User Info: Sxmfct

Sxmfct
2 years ago#28
Absolutely not

After the disaster that was MGS 4 I'm done with the series

I'd rather just walk away with fond memories of 1-3 and forget anything later than that even existed
Your move OP

User Info: vivalabuck92

vivalabuck92
2 years ago#29
Might rent it or trade in some game I don't care for towards eventually. Need to finish my plate first though with Dark Souls 2 and Stick of Truth.
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#30
Buying it eventually when it's a couple of bucks at Gamestop and I spot it while waiting in line to renew my porcelain throne-room reading material subscription.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone buying MGS 5 GZ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived