Xboc One sales up 96% in the UK

#41KcrackPosted 3/17/2014 1:06:06 PM
nableet posted...
YodaCrackers posted...
The Xbox One was already ahead of the PS4 in UK sales the week before Titanfall's release. It looks like the US and UK are once going to prefer Xbox. After March, I doubt the PS4 will win in those territories for a long time, except very briefly when a big game is released or a price drop happens.

Source?

It doesn't exist. The PS4 has sold more in both NA and the UK, that's a fact.
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000
#42AceviperPosted 3/17/2014 2:00:27 PM(edited)
so it sold 96% more than the previous week

the week where people would be stupid to purchase the console when they announced the bundle coming shortly? oh and waiting a week also gave you the price cut, forgot about that too

this number actually seems really bad
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#43HENTAIDOJIPosted 3/17/2014 1:51:18 PM
Aceviper posted...
so it sold 96% more than the previous week

the week where people would be stupid to purchase the console when they announced the bundle coming shortly?

this number actually seems really bad

Lower the percentage the better. If it were something like Gamecube and was only selling 400 units a week, a 1600% increase gets us to 6400.

Xbone on 10-15k on a 96% nets 20-30 k.

Lower percentage = xbone sales already great.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#44crucialPosted 3/17/2014 2:36:02 PM
I care about games not sales numbers,its safe to say PS4 and X1 are here to stay,I own both and sales mean nothing,its all about games,games and more games,people here care only about console sales when software sales is all that matters.