Titanfall sells 125k+ in UK!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall sells 125k+ in UK!
1 year ago#71
kcypher2000 posted...

No knack came with every ps4 in Japan and still its flopping on Sonys home country. Try again.

Funny thing is the Wii-U is actually outpacing the PS4 in Japan:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/13/wii-u-sales-outpacing-playstation-4as-in-japan

But the Sony fanboys will insist differently.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
1 year ago#72
wrettcaughn posted...
So is your troll bank in the cloud or do you carry it on your person wherever you go?

My screen caps where people make laughable predictions like KCRYpher did?

They're on Chrome. That's in the cloud but I take my laptop to work anyway.

Getting paid to browse, watch movies and game is awesome!
1 year ago#73
Killzone Shadow Fall sold 140k in the UK on its first week back in November.

mike468, you don't know how to read do you?
(edited by CharadeSmith)
1 year ago#74
Order1886 posted...
wrettcaughn posted...
So is your troll bank in the cloud or do you carry it on your person wherever you go?

My screen caps where people make laughable predictions like KCRYpher did?

They're on Chrome. That's in the cloud but I take my laptop to work anyway.

Getting paid to browse, watch movies and game is awesome!

The true power of the cloud!
---
GT: wrettcaughn
1 year ago#75
Whatever the numbers are, i think Titanfall probably needs to sell atleast 2 mil to probably be considered a success... heck, probably more than that. The game has tons of marketing, uses azure servers and they payed for it to be on their platforms over Sony so it probably needs to sell twice whatever they would make profit. They probably want it to be 5+ million to be honest. But then again maybe they are waiting for the 360 sales. Ofcoarse 100k is good but this is not a cheap game, that has been paid exclusive rights over competition, with an expensive marketing campaign. This is not something Microsoft will take lightly.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
1 year ago#76
chaotix42 posted...
Order1886 posted...
wrettcaughn posted...
I imagine you have a folder on your desktop named something along the lines of "Troll bank". So what's 20 seconds times the number of files in said folder? That's dedication.

It would be irrelevant since I only post at work... when I'm getting paid! LOL!!! Joke's on you!

Fight the good fight, benji.

Order is Benji?

Can't believe I didn't realise this sooner, posts exactly the same and trolls the xbone board whilst praising Sony to the same insane magnitude Benji did

It all makes sense now
1 year ago#77
Pretty sure it's him.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
1 year ago#78
mike468 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

No knack came with every ps4 in Japan and still its flopping on Sonys home country. Try again.

Funny thing is the Wii-U is actually outpacing the PS4 in Japan:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/13/wii-u-sales-outpacing-playstation-4as-in-japan

But the Sony fanboys will insist differently.

Not as bad as the Xbox one getting outpaced in it's home country by a foreign console
---
TKB
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall sells 125k+ in UK!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived