Pvz gw getting free dlc tomorrow

#1brownmysterPosted 3/17/2014 8:41:11 AM
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/17/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-getting-free-dlc-this-week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is set to get its first piece of free downloadable content tomorrow, in the shape of the Garden Variety DLC pack.
The additional content will be available on both Xbox One and Xbox 360 starting tomorrow, March 18, and will add a new eight-against-eight gameplay mode called "Gnome Bomb", the new Chomp Town map, and 24 additional abilities for use across the various classes.

Awesome
#2chaotix42Posted 3/17/2014 8:42:26 AM
Pretty cool stuff! Nice to see free DLC for a change.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#3BigLongDownerPosted 3/17/2014 8:50:02 AM
Can't wait to see what new ability they have for the Foot Soldier! Haven't played in about a week but that'll change come tomorrow.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#4brownmyster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 8:52:07 AM
BigLongDowner posted...
Can't wait to see what new ability they have for the Foot Soldier! Haven't played in about a week but that'll change come tomorrow.

Same here gonna switch between titanfall and this next few days
#5brownmyster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 8:52:52 AM
chaotix42 posted...
Pretty cool stuff! Nice to see free DLC for a change.

Yea I know it. I'm excited for it
#6yanksfan4247Posted 3/17/2014 8:55:20 AM
First free DLC on Xbone right? Popcap >>>> hopefully this game retains its players.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#7TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/17/2014 8:56:25 AM
Wow and they have yet to bring the game to ps4...I'm so tired of this paying devs to make the competition wait longer for the same product stuff. MS needs to learn to stand on their own merits instead of hurting consumers
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8kidwgmPosted 3/17/2014 8:57:47 AM
Awesome!!
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#9brownmyster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 8:58:46 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
First free DLC on Xbone right? Popcap >>>> hopefully this game retains its players.

There was a free track for forza but that's been it
#10BigLongDownerPosted 3/17/2014 9:02:08 AM
brownmyster posted...
BigLongDowner posted...

Same here gonna switch between titanfall and this next few days

I've been switching back and forth between Titanfall and Dark Souls 2. And man, it's a bit rough going back and forth but it's good change of pace. I need a break from TF so this DLC add-on is more than welcome.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"