Microsoft lost a 10 year Xbox brand customer here with the Xbox One

#61XtremeWRATH360Posted 3/17/2014 6:45:09 PM
Microsoft lost me when they thought it was a good idea to make me pay more for the XB1 because of Kinect whether i wanted or not. I don't give companies more money for things i don't want never have and never will. Would be nice if they sell a Kinectless sku as i do enjoy some of the XB games but until they do there's not a chance in hell i will own one.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#62kiljaedenPosted 3/17/2014 8:28:16 PM(edited)
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Microsoft lost me when they thought it was a good idea to make me pay more for the XB1 because of Kinect whether i wanted or not. I don't give companies more money for things i don't want never have and never will. Would be nice if they sell a Kinectless sku as i do enjoy some of the XB games but until they do there's not a chance in hell i will own one.

Youre here, microsoft never lost you. You take time out of your day to come here specifically. Youre not posting on another console board.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#63settsdevilPosted 3/18/2014 2:27:10 AM
kiljaeden posted...
settsdevil posted...
kiljaeden posted...
I really dont know about the PS4, but why arent they on that board if theyre happy? That leaves two options. Theyre kiddos with issues, or theyre adults with even bigger issues.

I think the wii u is garbage but I dont spend every day on that board.

Here is what you just wrote:
"You have issues if you don't like the new xbox and want to tell us about it".

Or alternatively:
"You don't have issues if you like the new xbox and want to tell us about it".

And do not assume that because somebody dislikes the xbone they are naturally a playstation fan. Don't be fooled. I think niether is a great system, like say, the PS2. I just think the xbone is the worst of two underwhelming consoles.

Youre obviously a d-bag... and thats the best you can do? You think I posted what you thought I posted, then even had an alternate thought for me?

LMAO @ you... delete the PSN name from your sig or start posting on that board. I know, its boring as f*** there but cmon!

Or "alternatively", maybe stop trolling here and actually ask your parents to get you an XBOX?

Your stupidity highlights the xbone users mentality well.
Please tell me, what makes this board more exciting than another board.

P.S. Havn't logged into the psn with my sig's username for 3 years now, also you sound like your ten years old.
---
PSN: solidjacks
Best Games Ever : MGS - HalfLife - Warhawk - Neverhood - Oddworld - Starcraft - LittleBigPlanet
#64XtremeWRATH360Posted 3/18/2014 6:20:35 AM
kiljaeden posted...
XtremeWRATH360 posted...

Youre here, microsoft never lost you. You take time out of your day to come here specifically. Youre not posting on another console board.

I post on the PC board too but am i here in hopes that they someday will announce the Kinectless sku and when news break i can see it here. And yeah if MS never lost me why haven't i bought their console in that case?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#65Laylow12Posted 3/18/2014 6:29:43 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Careful, scooby is one of the protected trolls on this board. Responding to them at all isn't worth having your posting history gone through.

Mod in disguise, huh?

The Transformers, Mods that meet the eye...

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#66zachokPosted 3/18/2014 6:37:58 AM(edited)
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
I post on the PC board too but am i here in hopes that they someday will announce the Kinectless sku and when news break i can see it here. And yeah if MS never lost me why haven't i bought their console in that case?

This is probably not the site for breaking news.

if and when it does "break" it will be labeled another 180 by the trolls and dismissed.
#67Killah PriestPosted 3/18/2014 7:27:49 AM
They haven't lost me completely yet but they are pretty damn close.

They even sent me two free consoles... didn't help much.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#68tendoboy1984Posted 3/18/2014 4:50:46 PM
If you guys just want a gaming console, buy a Wii U. I am pissed that I exchanged my Xbox One for a PS4. I would rather have a system that does everything than a system that just does gaming.

I love the Xbox One. I love the "snap" multitasking features, I love how easy it is to navigate the console using voice commands (PS4 doesn't even come close with this), I love the Game DVR and Upload Studio, I love using Skype, I love the OneDrive integration, etc.

Would you rather buy a phone that just does phone calls, or does a smartphone sound more intriguing? See my point?
---
Xbox Gamertag: Tendoboy1984
#69pcbenjimaPosted 3/18/2014 8:09:15 PM
Xbox One has the potential to be a great console.

But it's a LAUNCH console. Those ALWAYS have a high rate of breaking down, and quickly.

They test their consoles before launch, and find all the bugs they can, and fix 'em. And then, after testing several thousand consoles, the launch and sell several million. Then they find out what went wrong, fix that, and then sell MUCH better consoles.

Seriously, anyone who bought a launch console, and complains about it, needs to seriously reexamine their priorities. You signed up for a system fresh out of the gate. You get what you deserve.