Titanfall doubles Xbox One sales in the UK.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall doubles Xbox One sales in the UK.
1 year ago#11
TrueBlue91 posted...
Mcnamara-Troy posted...
Also outselling PS4 by 4:1 and Wii U 36:1

36:1?

Oh yes.
1 year ago#12
Mcnamara-Troy posted...

So... The Xbox one is at 6 consoles sold, the Ps4 is at 1.5 consoles sold and the Wii U is at 0.16666 ... consoles sold? Hopefully the Wii U can eventually sell one whole console!
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
1 year ago#13
Well, if you took VGchartz mostly made up numbers that would put Xbone at 30.5k consoles sold for the week. Considering they had to give away a free AAA exclusive along with a price cut, I'm not really that impressed.
1 year ago#14
Mcnamara-Troy posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Mcnamara-Troy posted...

36:1?

Oh yes.

Wow. It's actually quite remarkable how badly Nintendo screwed up, it's actually applause worthy that they managed to pull it off without resorting to anti-consumer tactics.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
1 year ago#15
The wii u itself is a giant anti consumer tactic.
---
Monicaaa
1 year ago#16
lunchbox2042 posted...
Well, if you took VGchartz mostly made up numbers that would put Xbone at 30.5k consoles sold for the week. Considering they had to give away a free AAA exclusive along with a price cut, I'm not really that impressed.

And that's still lower than Ps4 numbers. (again, according to VG charts, which has been fairly close so far)

I think MS will get it figured out eventually, like Sony did the Ps3.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
1 year ago#17
Sweet. Looks like xboxland for the double whammy. Heres to 2 decades of xdomination. 2005-2025.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
1 year ago#18
So TF was a system seller.
1 year ago#19
lunchbox2042 posted...

Funny how ponies ignore sony giving away Knack in japan and its still flopping and thats half of the ps4s exclusives.
1 year ago#20
The 96% thing is pretty worthless since we have no numbers to base on what was sold the week before.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall doubles Xbox One sales in the UK.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived