Phil Spencer & ReviewTechUSA on fanboys

#1MrImpatient35Posted 3/17/2014 10:26:12 AM
Rich has been saying this for a LONG time, but Phil recently said it in a more civil way than Rich would lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep6GA3sO200&feature=em-uploademail-ctrl

I also don't understand why people call him a MS fanboy. I've been watching his videos since E3 2013, and he either seems impartial towards the systems, or leaning towards PS4. I know he has a Wii U, PS4, and X1...and a PC. So I don't know what people are talking about. He briefly owned an Ouya. Remember that thing?
---
FML
#295_EclipsePosted 3/17/2014 10:28:26 AM
At some point he probably said something bad about Sony. Just like now people call him a Sony Fanboy because he says bad things about MS.

Fanboys are dumb as rocks, if you say anything they don't agree with or don't like, regardless of facts, you will be considered a fanboy of another company by them.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#3billOrileyPosted 3/17/2014 10:29:51 AM
I think that fanboyism is just human nature. People root for their favorite sports team, movies, politicians, etc.
#495_EclipsePosted 3/17/2014 10:32:20 AM
billOriley posted...
I think that fanboyism is just human nature. People root for their favorite sports team, movies, politicians, etc.

Rooting for humans you like, makes more sense than rooting for plastic and hardware to the point of outright lying and ignoring facts to support it. But even some sports fans go too far because they are simpletons and can't consider facts.
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#5InterzoneMantraPosted 3/17/2014 10:37:21 AM(edited)
You think console fanboys are bad, then check out the iphone and the samasung galaxy fanboys. Although video game fanboys are probably worse :(
#6MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 10:37:19 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
billOriley posted...

Rooting for humans you like, makes more sense than rooting for plastic and hardware to the point of outright lying and ignoring facts to support it. But even some sports fans go too far because they are simpletons and can't consider facts.

Man...sports fans scare me. They might potentially beat you to death for supporting the OTHER team. If I go to a sports game, I'm not saying a damn thing lol.
---
FML
#795_EclipsePosted 3/17/2014 10:49:03 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
billOriley posted...

Man...sports fans scare me. They might potentially beat you to death for supporting the OTHER team. If I go to a sports game, I'm not saying a damn thing lol.

I went to a NASCAR race once, and rooted for Johnson to crash, the only Johnson fan there was cheering when he took the lead and everyone around me started yelling at him, the look on his face was priceless. But no one got violent.

It's kind of ironic that people make fun of NASCAR fans, but they are the least violent.
---