Is it possible to sue MS over this?

#21wake_me_420Posted 3/17/2014 1:34:31 PM
krystyla posted...
Just Google Stella awards

This year's runaway First Place Stella Award winner was: Mavis of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, who purchased a new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On her first trip home, from an OU football game, having driven on to the freeway, she set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go to the back of the Winnebago to make herself a sandwich not surprisingly, the motor home left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Also not surprisingly, Mavis sued Winnebago for not putting in the owner’s manual that she couldn't actually leave the driver's seat while the cruise control was set. The Oklahoma jury awarded her, are you sitting down? $1,750,000 PLUS a new motor home. Winnebago actually changed their manuals as a result of this suit, just in case Mavis has any relatives who might also buy a motor home

That's a hoax though

thanks for wasting my time. No hoax, you really wasted it.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#22Ironman06Posted 3/17/2014 1:48:33 PM
No, no it's not. Even if you do, Microsoft is a multi-billion dollar company. Do you really think you would stand a chance?
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#23mcnichojPosted 3/17/2014 1:51:49 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
since I'm taking a sort of legal class at college. o.o But I don't know what to tell her.
If you're the one taking the legal class, why ask us?

College is such a joke.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#24ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/17/2014 1:54:50 PM
mcnichoj posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
since I'm taking a sort of legal class at college. o.o But I don't know what to tell her.
If you're the one taking the legal class, why ask us?

College is such a joke.

Because TC knows nothing about legal and is not taking any "sorta legal class". Oh and TC probably doesn't know any girls either.
---
For all your free comedy and entertainment please head on over to the Xbox One message board!
#25xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/17/2014 1:57:12 PM(edited)
Nintendo never got sued over all of the Wii injuries and damage.. SO I highly doubt MS is in any danger of being sued over your friends stupidity.

I should rephrase that.. I'm sure plenty of attempts were made but nothing came of it.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#26krystylaPosted 3/17/2014 1:57:04 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Nintendo never got sued over all of the Wii injuries and damage.. SO I highly doubt MS is in any danger of being sued over your friends stupidity.

Wii vs Plasma classics
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#27AkumaOutsiderPosted 3/17/2014 1:57:39 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I have a friend who was playing one of those dancing games on the kinect with another girl, and during the dance her friend swung her arm and hit the other girl's face, breaking her nose. She was asking me today what to do about it and if she could sue, since I'm taking a sort of legal class at college. o.o But I don't know what to tell her.

Oh...my...
That's what's wrong with your part of the world.
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#28xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/17/2014 1:59:10 PM
krystyla posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

Wii vs Plasma classics

Definitely.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#29Masterchief5525Posted 3/17/2014 2:01:05 PM
If this really happened you can't fix Stup!d and no you can't sue.
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#30likematchesPosted 3/17/2014 2:06:33 PM
dray3214 posted...
i hope this is a joke

---
"Jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be an idiot!" - Element_Pearl