am i missing something

#1Hidan623Posted 3/17/2014 11:21:07 AM
I was talking to a co worker and asked if he was getting watchdogs and he said he can’t because it is a sony exclusive……….he isn’t the first person that has said that to me and I’m trying to figure out why everyone is saying that……watchdogs was posted as a launch title for both ps4 xbox 1 and was supposed to be on the wii u but got pushed back so why do people assume it was a ps4 exclusive I never even almost herd about that….was it supposed to be at one point??
#2abbeldydooPosted 3/17/2014 11:21:57 AM
Its multiplatform,even Wii U has a version.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#3Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 11:23:10 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
Its multiplatform,even Wii U has a version.

That’s what I thought so I don’t get why multiple people were trying to tell me it was a PS4 exclusive I don’t have any idea where they are getting that from -_-
#4DoukouPosted 3/17/2014 11:24:16 AM
Exclusive DLC?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#5BansDontWorkPosted 3/17/2014 11:25:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 11:25:29 AM
that's the only thing i can think of that would even almost make them think it was a ps4 exclusive.....has ubisoft even ever made a system exclusive??
#7Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 11:26:05 AM
BansDontWork posted...
Your coworkers secretly hate you, and have been trolling you for months.
Bring a gun in tomorrow

hahaha i wouldn't be surprised no one likes me at work because i get the good shifts xD
#8doodles40Posted 3/17/2014 11:51:17 AM
Hidan623 posted...
I was talking to a co worker and asked if he was getting watchdogs and he said he can’t because it is a sony exclusive……….he isn’t the first person that has said that to me and I’m trying to figure out why everyone is saying that……watchdogs was posted as a launch title for both ps4 xbox 1 and was supposed to be on the wii u but got pushed back so why do people assume it was a ps4 exclusive I never even almost herd about that….was it supposed to be at one point??

It might be from the PS4 commercials. I think they're the "share" commercials. It may make people think that it's a PS4 exclusive.

People asked me the same sort of thing about FF. The commercials on tv were all 360 ones. It made some think that FF was an Xbox exclusive.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.