am i missing something

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. am i missing something
2 years ago#1
I was talking to a co worker and asked if he was getting watchdogs and he said he can’t because it is a sony exclusive……….he isn’t the first person that has said that to me and I’m trying to figure out why everyone is saying that……watchdogs was posted as a launch title for both ps4 xbox 1 and was supposed to be on the wii u but got pushed back so why do people assume it was a ps4 exclusive I never even almost herd about that….was it supposed to be at one point??
2 years ago#2
Its multiplatform,even Wii U has a version.
Don't mod me bro!
2 years ago#3
abbeldydoo posted...
Its multiplatform,even Wii U has a version.

That’s what I thought so I don’t get why multiple people were trying to tell me it was a PS4 exclusive I don’t have any idea where they are getting that from -_-
2 years ago#4
Exclusive DLC?
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
(message deleted)
2 years ago#6
that's the only thing i can think of that would even almost make them think it was a ps4 exclusive.....has ubisoft even ever made a system exclusive??
2 years ago#7
BansDontWork posted...
Your coworkers secretly hate you, and have been trolling you for months.
Bring a gun in tomorrow

hahaha i wouldn't be surprised no one likes me at work because i get the good shifts xD
2 years ago#8
Hidan623 posted...
I was talking to a co worker and asked if he was getting watchdogs and he said he can’t because it is a sony exclusive……….he isn’t the first person that has said that to me and I’m trying to figure out why everyone is saying that……watchdogs was posted as a launch title for both ps4 xbox 1 and was supposed to be on the wii u but got pushed back so why do people assume it was a ps4 exclusive I never even almost herd about that….was it supposed to be at one point??

It might be from the PS4 commercials. I think they're the "share" commercials. It may make people think that it's a PS4 exclusive.

People asked me the same sort of thing about FF. The commercials on tv were all 360 ones. It made some think that FF was an Xbox exclusive.
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. am i missing something

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived