External Hard Drive Support Needed...

#11ILikesCheesePosted 3/17/2014 7:00:26 PM
Sorbetowulf posted...
We don't have so few games. We've purchased everything released so far. Actually, I was pretty impressed with the amount of storage it held. It wasn't until Tomb Raider released that we hit our capacity. That included the Live games.

If you had truly purchased "everything released so far" your 370GB hard drive would have been full on launch day back in November.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#12aszsithPosted 3/17/2014 7:20:47 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
We don't have so few games. We've purchased everything released so far. Actually, I was pretty impressed with the amount of storage it held. It wasn't until Tomb Raider released that we hit our capacity. That included the Live games.

If you had truly purchased "everything released so far" your 370GB hard drive would have been full on launch day back in November.

Every released game currently (at least the ones listed in the IGN Wiki) add up to 341GB . This of course does not include DLC or updates.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#13Sorbetowulf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 10:04:54 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...

Need For Speed: Rivals wasn't installed. Actually, I think it's still in shrink wrap. Other than that, everything was installed and fit until Tomb Raider, then we started cherry picking what to uninstall.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#14EvilDarksidePosted 3/17/2014 10:20:30 PM
Yeah, it fills up very fast. I have 4 games and its already at 40-something-% (almost 50% if I remember correctly). Once the heavy hitters start being released we will need a lot more space.

Hopefully the next update implements external hard drive support.
#15davidthedawg639Posted 3/17/2014 10:58:12 PM
Especially when every game is a mandatory install, the hard drive should definitely be bigger.
#16cschmittyPosted 3/17/2014 11:03:08 PM
Holy crap...you're telling me you can't upgrade the internal HDD without voiding the warranty? In a generation where games can be 50GB+. Woooow.
#17Rome218Posted 3/17/2014 11:32:11 PM
Everyone wondering about how someone can be low of hdd space already.. you do realize after the 3 operating systems are running, what we're left with is.. I believe it's 362 gb. I'm really disappointed.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#18cschmittyPosted 3/17/2014 11:40:49 PM
Rome218 posted...
I'm really disappointed.

You and 2.9 million others mate.

/hug
#19CapwnDPosted 3/17/2014 11:52:53 PM
cschmitty posted...
Holy crap...you're telling me you can't upgrade the internal HDD without voiding the warranty? In a generation where games can be 50GB+. Woooow.

Why would you want to upgrade the internal HDD for space when you can add much more space externally?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#20cschmittyPosted 3/18/2014 12:01:11 AM
CapwnD posted...
cschmitty posted...

Why would you want to upgrade the internal HDD for space when you can add much more space externally?

Um because you can get large internal ones that are cheaper, not to mention the ability to use a SSD which drastically reduces load times and generally improves performance.