How do you feel about MGS:GZ?

#1AceMagasePosted 3/17/2014 12:59:59 PM
Your Feelings On MGS:GZ Being Extemely Short - Results (101 votes)
It's a sickening cash grab, the likes of which the industry has never seen
19.8% (20 votes)
It's way overpriced, I won't be buying it
10.89% (11 votes)
It's overpriced but I love MGS, I will be buying it
13.86% (14 votes)
It's overpriced, I'll wait for a price drop
10.89% (11 votes)
I will buy it day 1, the price is fine
22.77% (23 votes)
Kojima games have recently sucked, I wouldn't buy it regardless of length or price
7.92% (8 votes)
On the fence
5.94% (6 votes)
MGS sucks and it's a ripoff!
7.92% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I posted this on the PS4 boards and as of now nearly 60% of voters seem to be willing to pay $30 for a demo. I'm curious to see how it does over here where MGS seems to be getting ignored. I voted for option #8
#2rusty12000Posted 3/17/2014 1:10:17 PM
I think you need more positives in your poll. I won't buy it first day, but I could see myself buying it eventually.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#3desert_santaPosted 3/17/2014 1:11:02 PM
Overpriced but I would buy after a price drop. Costs 20 here, half the price of a regular game. I like MGS but I don't love it. I can understand if some people think it's worth it but not me. Perhaps if it was for something I was highly anticipating, like a shenmue 3, witcher 3 or kotor 3 prologue......for that I would pay.......maybe.

For this week, I decided infamous deserved my money more.
#4abbeldydooPosted 3/17/2014 1:12:19 PM
I feel its overpriced at 30 dollars but i reserve judgement until its out and i read reviews and player feedback.

My main problem is the game is designed to gear up for MGS5 proper and i don't want to get hyped up only to have to wait forever for TPP to release.Seems it would be like playing the tanker mission of MGS2 then having to wait for the plant.Screw that.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#5AceMagase(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 1:14:39 PM
desert_santa posted...
Overpriced but I would buy after a price drop. Costs 20 here, half the price of a regular game. I like MGS but I don't love it. I can understand if some people think it's worth it but not me. Perhaps if it was for something I was highly anticipating, like a shenmue 3, witcher 3 or kotor 3 prologue......for that I would pay.......maybe.

The best short game ever would probably be Portal in my book - only a few hours of content but it was like nothing we've ever played before and it was a complete experience and only $20. I will never pay for an hour cut off of a retail game for $30, even if it's my favorite series. I don't like being robbed
#6DarthUchiha91Posted 3/17/2014 1:18:23 PM
MGS always had good replay value for me, So I'm getting it.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#7desert_santaPosted 3/17/2014 1:19:55 PM
AceMagase posted...
desert_santa posted...

The best short game ever would probably be Portal in my book - only a few hours of content but it was like nothing we've ever played before and it was a complete experience and only $20. I will never pay for an hour cut off of a retail game for $30, even if it's my favorite series. I don't like being robbed

That was a great game. Shortest game I paid full price for was heavy rain. I enjoyed it so much though that I did not mind.

Is ground zero separate from phantom pain or will it be included in the finished product?
#8AceMagase(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 1:21:49 PM
desert_santa posted...
AceMagase posted...
desert_santa posted...

That was a great game. Shortest game I paid full price for was heavy rain. I enjoyed it so much though that I did not mind.

Is ground zero separate from phantom pain or will it be included in the finished product?

It was chopped out of the game, it's the prologue. If they put it in PP there would be outrage. I can see some special edition coming out with the game taped back together for a higher price though
#9BobbyB3000Posted 3/17/2014 1:25:13 PM
mgs 4 is like 7 hrs and 10 hrs of cut scenes for 60
so 2 hrs+ extras is fair for 30
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
#10stargazer1981Posted 3/17/2014 1:32:16 PM
Price is not an issue. Day 1 buy for me. Thanks for asking!
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'